ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Ilość powtórek, maxymalizacja ilości powtórek.

9 lat temuostatnia aktywność: 8 lat temu
Moim zdaniem maksymalizacja ilości powtórek nie jest dobrą metodą nauki języka . Uczenie się wąskiego znaczenia słów , nie daje umiejętności posługiwania się językiem. Taką umiejętność można nabyć tylko przez zastosowanie tych słów w dialogu mówionym lub pisanym oraz w tekście pisząc po angielsku lub tłumacząc w jedną lub w drugą stronę.Moim zdaniem w e-tutorze jest za mało tekstu w lekcjach, na którym można by wykonywać różne ćwiczenia , jak w życiu codziennym, z różnymi formami słówek w takim samym zdaniu lub w innych zdaniach.Dobrą formą nauki byłoby przetłumaczenie tych naszych dialogów. Chociażby tylko między uczestnikami.Aby rozpocząć coś takiego zrobię to za pomocą googla z ulepszeniem opartym na nauce z e-tutorem.Ciekawe co z tego wyjdzie?

In my opinion, maximizing the amount of repetitions is not a good way to learn the language. Learning to narrow the meaning of words does not give language skills. Such ability can be purchased only through the use of these words in the dialogue spoken or written text and writing in English or translated into one or the other stronę(side).Moim believe in an e-tutorze is not enough text in the classroom, on which to perform various exercises. as in everyday life, with various forms of words in the same sentence or in other zdaniach.Dobrą(good) form of learning would be to translate these our dialogues. Even if only between uczestnikami.Aby start something I'll do it using Google improvement based on learning with e-tutorem.Ciekawe what comes out?

Super.Excelent,superlatively,exquisitely,superbly, itc .There is a few errors, but it is a banality.Welcome to a valuable good fun.In future will be more and more better.Edmittedly there are esseys, compositions, but a dialogue is a form ,wich we couldn't miss. Give me some answer.Please.
J
jarekmroz58

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 5

Moim zdaniem Etutor jest doskonalym narzedziem do nauki slowek, zwrotow i gramatyki. Zamiast spedzac czas na studiowanie dydaktycznych czytanek, to wole spedzic ten czas na czytaniu gazet i ksiazek ktore lubie.
Oby w pelni cieszyc sie czytaniem, potrzebuje jak bardziej szerokiego zasobu slow i zwrotow.
piotr.grela

Zgadzam się z tym co napisałeś o tyle że nie jest to sprzeczne z tym co napisałem, sam mam taki pogląd i go stosuję. Ale mi chodzi o głębszy problem do jakiego poziomu(ilości słówek) doprowadzić powtórki, 60 słówek czy 200 a może 6000 jak ktoś tu napisał.Chodzi mi o to że część tego cennego czasu nauki trzeba poświęcić na ich zastosowanie w mowie i piśmie jak najbardziej żywym , z emocjami, a tego w e-Tutorze nie ma.Tylko ten dialog "społeczności e-Tutor".Przy tym zdaję sobie sprawę że jest to ambitne i dość trudne do realizacji.

Your answer in english: In my opinion, eTutor is an excellent tool for learning vocabulary, phrases and grammar. Rather than spend time to study teaching reading-books, I prefer to spend this time reading newspapers and books that I like.
I hope to fully enjoy the reading needs as the more wide resource words and phrases.)

My answer to you: I agree with what you wrote so much that it is contrary to what I wrote, I have such a view, and it is used. I use it myself, but I mean about a deeper issue to what level (number of words) lead replays, 60 words or 200 or maybe 6000 as anyone here napisał.Chodzi I mean is that some of your precious time science you have to spend on their use in speaking and writing as the most lively, with emotions, and this e-Tutorze not ma.Tylko this dialogue "community e-Tutor"
.If This I realize that this is the ambitious and quite difficult to implement.
J
jarekmroz58

Ups ,there is mistake and I correct: I agree with what you wrote so much that it is not contrary to what I wrote, I have such a view, and it is used.
J
jarekmroz58

nie ma określonej ilości powtóek może byc ich milion albo węcej
M
miki1121

Ja nie pisałem o możliwej ilości powtórek w e-Tutorze, tak jak Ty, ale o właściwym wykorzystaniu czasu na naukę.

I didn't write about possible quantity of repeats in e-tutor , but about using learning time. This my translation.

Z googla:I have not written about the possible amount of repetitions e - Tutorze , just like you, but about the proper use of time to learn.
J
jarekmroz58