ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Czy mogę prosić o pomoc w sprawdzeniu poprawności wykonanego ćwiczenia?

10 lat temuostatnia aktywność: 10 lat temu
Witam,

potrzebuje pomocy w rozwiązaniu tych zadań. Nie ma pewności czy dobrze je zrobiłem. Byłbym wdzięczny za ewentualną pomoc lub uwagi.

Z góry dziękuje

1. Complete the sentences by putting the verb in parenthesis in past simple, present perfect, or past perfect.

Last month my dog ……ate……………… (eat) all of my homework and I ...was... (be) very angry at him. I....told ....(tell) my Professor what my dog …had dane... (do), but he didn’t care and …………said………. (say) he would fail me. I always ....thought... (think) that professor was an understanding man, because he …had bahaved.. (behave) like that before. Since that time I …have been…. (be) extra nice to him.

2. Complete the sentences by putting the verb in parenthesis in, present perfect, or present perfect continuous.

The government ....has reduced..... (reduce) the pay of teachers.
The species of duck... has gone. (go) extinct.
Nobody....gave … (give) me any dinner today. (albo has given?)
My uncle .... has been studying...(study) Chemistry since 2007. (czy has studied)

Use the verb in parentheses in the continious or simple aspect in the present or past tense to on there sentences.
I ……ate……. (eat) dinner at. 8 pm. yesterday .
At the moment I ……am taking... (take) a test.
She ....had been transalting…………… (translate) the book yesterday but didn’t complete work yet.
I ……was watching.... (watch) the TV show from 8 am. So 10 pm.
A
akex

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 2

1. Complete the sentences by putting the verb in parenthesis in past simple, present perfect, or past perfect.

Last month my dog ……ate……………… (eat) all of my homework and I ...was... (be) very angry at him. I....told ....(tell) my Professor what my dog …had **DONE** ... (do), but he didn’t care and …………said………. (say) he would fail me. I always ....thought... (think) that professor was an understanding man, because he … **HADN'T** bahaved.. (behave) like that before. Since that time I …have been…. (be) extra nice to him.

2. Complete the sentences by putting the verb in parenthesis in, present perfect, or present perfect continuous.

The government ....has reduced..... (reduce) the pay of teachers. **(choć w zasadzie jeśli robi to wciąż od czasu do czasu po trochu, byłby tu możliwy również PPCont)**
The species of duck... has gone. (go) extinct. **(czyżby? proces chyba trwa - widziałam kilka kaczek w życiu, więc może jednak PPCont)**
Nobody....gave … (give) me any dinner today. (albo has given?) **Jeśli do wyboru masz tylko te dwa czasy wspomniane w poleceniu, to "has given".**
My uncle .... has been studying...(study) Chemistry since 2007. (czy has studied - **obie formy, moim zdaniem poprawne, ale lepszy PPCont)

Use the verb in parentheses in the **continUOUS** or simple aspect in the present or past tense to on there sentences.
I ……ate……/ was eating (eat) dinner at. 8 pm. yesterday .
At the moment I ……am taking... (take) a test.
She ....had been transLAting…………… **was translating** (translate) the book yesterday but didn’t complete work yet.
I ……was watching.... (watch) the TV show from 8 am. TO 10 pm.
askawska
10 lat temuzmieniany: 10 lat temu
askawska - Nie zaznaczyły się żadne pogrubienia :(
Nie wynika to w zasadzie z poleceń, ale w kilku zdaniach dałoby się użyć różnych czasów.
Poczekajmy na odpowiedź kolegi ZAZ. :)
- 10 lat temu zmieniany: 10 lat temu
Ewelina79 - zaz jak wyrocznia tutaj :) - 10 lat temu
akex - Dziękuję za pomoc. Mam tylko wątpliwość co do zdania "I always ....thought... (think) that professor was an understanding man, because he … HADN'T bahaved.. (behave) like that before. " w nawiasie nie zawarto "not" obok czasownika. Na logikę trochę traci ono sens w odniesieniu do całości.(Nie obchodził go mój problem....Zawsze myślałem, że jest wyrozumiały, bo tak się zachowywał ) Natomiast jeśli patrzeć tylko na samo to jedno zdanie bez kontekstu to może jest ok? ,(Zawsze myślałem, że jest wyrozumiały, bo tak się zachowywał [jak wyrozumiały człowiek])
- 10 lat temu
zaz2013 - Może być i tak i tak. "...because he hadn't behaved like that before." - Myślałem, że był wyrozumiały, bo się wcześniej tak nie zachowywał (tak jak się zachował w tej sytuacji)
"...because he had behaved like that before." - Myślałem, że był wyrozumiały, bo wcześniej właśnie tak się zachowywał (wyrozumiale).
Chociaż to pierwsze zdanie brzmi bardziej naturalnie. "Like that" od razu kojarzy się z tym zachowaniem - "like he behaved in this situation".
- 10 lat temu
askawska - No właśnie. Ja tak to zrozumiałam. Wcześniej się tak nie zachowywał - nie był taki srogi. :) - 10 lat temu

Last month my dog ……ate……………… (eat) all of my homework and I ...was... (be) very angry at him. I....told ....(tell) my Professor what my dog …had done... (do), but he didn’t care and …………said………. (say) he would fail me. I always ..had thought..thought... (think) that professor was an understanding man, because he …hadn't behaved.. (behave) like that before. Since that time I …have been…. (be) extra nice to him.

The government ....has reduced..... (reduce) the pay of teachers. has reduced
The species of duck... has gone. (go) extinct. has gone
Nobody....gave … (give) me any dinner today. (albo has given?) has given
My uncle .... has been studying...(study) Chemistry since 2007. (czy has studied) has been studying

Use the verb in parentheses in the continuous or simple aspect in the present or past tense to on there(?) sentences.
I ……ate……. (eat) dinner at. 8 pm. yesterday . ate
At the moment I ……am taking... (take) a test. am taking
She ....had been transalting…………… (translate) the book yesterday but didn’t complete work yet. was translating
I ……was watching.... (watch) the TV show from 8 am. to 10 pm. was watching

1. "I had always thought that Professor was an understanding man because he hadn't behaved like that before" (myślał, że profesor był wyrozumiały zanim ten powiedział, że go to nie obchodzi)
2. "The species of duck has been going extinct" jakoś mi nie pasuje. Jeśli jakiś gatunek kaczek nie wyginął ale jest na wyginięciu, powiemy raczej, że jest "endangered species".
"The government has been gradually reducing the pay of teachers." - też możliwe.
"Nobody gave me any dinner today." - też można powiedzieć, ale jeśli jest wybór między PP a PPC to tylko "has given".
"My uncle has been studying chemistry since 2007." - "has studied" to bardziej: studiował chemię, jest absolwentem chemii a tu raczej chodzi o ciągłość studiowania od 2007. PP mi tu nie pasuje.
3. "She was translating the book yesterday but hasn't completed the work yet." - "didn't complete work yet" to trochę bez sensu.
W ogóle jakieś dziwne te zdania :).
zaz2013
10 lat temuzmieniany: 10 lat temu
zaz2013 - Też mi nie pogrubiło :(. - 10 lat temu
renata_k - Witam,
wyjaśnię dlaczego nie pogrubiły się zaznaczone fragmenty - otóż jest nałożone pewne ograniczenie, które w bardzo długich blokuje formatowanie wypowiedzi (pogrubianie, cytowanie, podkreślanie linków). Jest to wprowadzone, ponieważ ma to wpływ na działanie serwisu.
Przepraszamy, że tak to działa, ale póki co po prostu tak musi być.

Pozdrawiam! :)
- 10 lat temu
askawska - Szkoda. Wskazówki bardzo zyskują na czytelności, jeśli można te istotne rzeczy uwypuklić.
Niemniej dziękuję za wyjaśnienie. :)
- 10 lat temu zmieniany: 10 lat temu