ZALOGUJ SIĘ

kruczki, haczyki i takie inne :)

zmodyfikowany: 12 lat temuostatnia aktywność: 11 lat temu
co powiecie na nastepujacy wątek? bedzie on poswiecony słówkom w ktorych latwo popelnic blad... cos w stylu najczesciej popelniane bledy, ale tylko jesli chodzi o pisownie. zaraz wszystko stanie sie jasne :) byc moze tylko ja sie myle w tych miejcach, ale moze ktos oprocz mnie skorzysta... nie sa to czesto trudne wyrazy, ale takie ktorych pisownia jest inna niz mogloby sie wydawac
btw odkad powstal watek "uczymy sie jezyka polskiego", piszac cos stresuje sie zeby nie zrobic bledu :D pozdrawiam i przepraszam za brak polskich znakow

FORTY- czterdziesci, nie fourty

NINTH- dziewiąty, nie nineth

wlasnie, proponuje zeby poprawna pisownia byla wielkimi literami, zeby od razu zapadala w pamiec
chinyere

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 4

Czy pod temat podchodzą także false friends?

http://engleash.net/false-friends-falszywi-przyjaciele
DAD
knorwid - Dziękuję, to zestawienie się przyda!
A z liczebników porządkowych ja mam raczej kłopot z pisownią 12th ;)) Twelfth.
- 12 lat temu
angelika1823 - co do false friends - mam jeszcze SYMPATHETIC - współczujący, pełen współczucia, a nie sympatyczny:)

Fajny wątek :) plusik for U chinyere!
- 12 lat temu
chinyere - dziękować :) nie pomyslalam nawet o false friends w tym watku, ale super ze wyszlo w praniu :) - 12 lat temu

O matko... ciekawy watek ale nie wiem czy serwery sie od tego nie zatkają...
Mam w kolekcji kilka książek o tej tematyce i by wkleić chociaz 10% to by zajęło z kilkanaście "odpowiedzi" (bo mają ograniczoną objetość)

powodzenia:)

PS. Niczego nie obiecuję, mam niewiele wolnego czasu, postaram się coś napisać w tym temacie.

PS2. Proponuję osobom zainteresowanym tym tematem by robiły sporo ćwiczeń w dyktowaniu i to z kilku powodów:
1. Ćwiczymy pisownię i przy okazji osłuchujemy się z językiem
2. Można stworzyć swoją listę trudnych słów, np. w edytorze tekstu i ćwiczyć je w np. odrębnej liście słówek
quantum137
12 lat temuzmieniany: 12 lat temu

Mix wszystkiego co popadnie A-C...

accept - except
adapt - adept - adopt
advice - advise
affect - effect
aid - ade - aide
allay - alley - ally
already - all ready
alright - all right
altogether - all together
allude - ellude
alot - a lot
alter - altar
ante - anti
anybody - any body
anyway - any way
awhile - a while
axes - axis

bail - bale
bait - bate
bazaar - bizarre
bear - bare
berth - birth
boar - bore
board - bored
bolder - boulder
bootie - booty
born - borne
brake - break
breadth - breath - breathe
bridal - bridle

cant - can't - cunt... - nauczyć się poprawnie wymawiać ten drugi! by nie wyszedł trzeci...
capital - capitol
choose - chose
cite - site - sight
claws - clause
cloth - clothe - clothes - clothed - clothing
coarse - course
complement - compliment
compare to - compare with
confidant - confident
corps - corpse
councilor - councillor - counselor - counsellor
critic - critique
cue - q - queue - Kew :D
currant - current
quantum137
12 lat temuzmieniany: 11 lat temu

Circle the correct choice.
1. Doris foolishly spent four hours (laying, lying) by the pool and now looks like a radish.
2. Each of those revolting insects (belong, belongs) to an endangered species.
3. The insects are no longer (lying, laying) on the table because every one of them (have fallen, has fallen) onto the carpet.
4. Pauline and a man with a large sheepdog (live, lives) in the apartment above mine.
5. My wife and (I, me, myself) have tickets to the submarine races tonight.
6. Harry was begging for disaster when he (set, sat) his new TV on a rickety table, (lay, laid) a glass of milk on the TV, and left the cat alone in the room.
7. I wish I (was, were) skydiving in the Andes alone with you.
8. It’s (he, him) who left the laundry out in the rain.
9. We surprised Rudolph and (she, her) with a gala anniversary bash.
10. My grandfather left most of his money to a home for wayward dentists; the rest went directly to my daughter and (I, me, myself).
11. I gave your car keys to the woman (who, whom) you recently sued.
12. I’ll give your car keys to (whoever, whomever) asks for them.
13. The machete, (that, which) he’d almost left back at camp, turned out to be critical when Jim was faced with jungle growth (which, that) was too dense to get through on his own.
14. Only Rhonda and the man in the black hat (is, are) doing the tango.
15. Either Phyllis or Leticia (is, are) staying up all night to finish the project.
16. Either Phyllis or the guys in the billing department (is, are) going on an emergency coffee run.
17. I want that pastry so (bad, badly) that I can almost taste it.
18. She spent the next six months looking for someone as (different than, different from) Reginald as possible.
19. Wanda correctly (inferred, implied) from Steve’s frantic signals that he meant to (imply, infer) that she should get off the train tracks.
20. The motion of the ship had little (affect, effect) on her, but the sudden appearance of her ex-husband on deck (affected, effected) her dramatically.
21. Her story (composes, comprises) many bizarre episodes, each (composed of, comprised of) moments more sordid than the last.
22. To win my love you must meet one simple (criteria, criterion): absolute perfection.
23. We stared (incredibly, incredulously) at the (incredible, incredulous) spectacle of Lulu dancing on the table.
24. I’m going to sell the house and become a cowpoke (irregardless, regardless) of what you say.
25. Angela kept a (respectful, respective) distance from the bears and the wolves, (that, which) eventually retreated to their (respectful, respective) dens.
quantum137
12 lat temuzmieniany: 12 lat temu