ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Czy to jest dobrze napisane ? bo mam zadanie z angielskiego i chce dostać dobrą ocene :}

12 lat temu
I'm going to spent my holiday at the beach and sea.I'm going to swim in every day.I'm going to assemble,shells,amber and walk the beach.I'm going to see the sunset.I will be my apparatus and I will be doing photographs.I want to build sand catles,to sunbatle,to sail ship and admire views.No longer I can wait until holidays
M
mrrr

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 2

Nie jestem wybiną znawczynią angielskiego, bo też jestem samoukiem, ale ja bym napisała tak:
I'm going to spend my holiday on the beach of the Baltic sea. I'm going to swim every day and walk on the beach. I will be collect ambers and shells and watch the sunset. I will take my camera with me and I will take a photos. I want to build sand castles, sunbathe and admire views. I can't wait any longer until holidays begin.
B
browneyess
12 lat temuzmieniany: 12 lat temu

Jak chcesz mieć dobre oceny to się ucz:)

I'm going to spend my holiday at the beach of the Baltic sea. I'm going to swim every day.I'm going to assemble, shells, ambers and walk on the beach.I'm going to see the sunset.I will take my camera with me and I will take some photographs.I want to build sand castles, sunbathe,sail ship and admire views. I can wait any longer until holidays begin.

Tak będzie lepiej , choć jestem samoukiem więc moga być błędy :D
D
declerc
12 lat temuzmieniany: 12 lat temu
browneyess - a nie powinno być "on the beach"? - 12 lat temu zmieniany: 12 lat temu
mrrr - :)) dzięki
- 12 lat temu
declerc - tak powinno być 'on the beach' - 12 lat temu