Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - I wanted to know...
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - I will never trust him again
Writing - I lost my wallet
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - What can I do to have a healthy body?
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - I wasn't able to come
Writing - Art classes
Writing - Would you like to play tennis with me?
Writing - Thank you for the recipe
Writing - Adam's plan for the whole week
Writing - My favourite flower shop
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - I'd like to eat some spaghetti
Writing - What is your favourite food?
Writing - Leon's plans for next week
Writing - The Family Life Contest