Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - I went to the doctor
Writing - My family
Writing - My favourite flower shop
Writing - I had to go out for a while
Writing - In the future
Writing - My computer broke down
Writing - Your free time
Writing - I hate maths!
Writing - A fancy dinner
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - Phone conversation
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - I wanted to know...
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - Leon's plans for next week
Pozwól, że się przedstawię
Writing - Gadget Swap Party
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - A blog post about someone you like
Writing - A short essay
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - Offering help
Writing - Looking for a lover
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - My unsuccessful public speech
Writing - I don't agree with you