Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - Yoga classes
Writing - What can I do to have a healthy body?
Writing - A date
Udanych wakacji!
Writing - My favourite music band
Writing - Desribing a meal
Writing - Daily routine
Writing - I wanted to know...
Writing - My favourite dish
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - Excuses
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - Phone conversation
Writing - Free maths classes
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Holiday by the sea
Writing - Leon's plans for next week
Writing - I have to stay longer at work
Writing - Looking for a lover
Writing - A new bank account
Writing - My family
Writing - A football match
Writing - There is a great restaurant near the shopping center
Writing - A message on answering machine
Writing - An advertisement