Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - I don't agree with you
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - How to manage your time
Writing - My favourite music band
Writing - The staff room is on the second floor
Writing - A three-week diet
Writing - A postcard from Rome
Writing - Let me introduce myself
Writing - My family
Writing - Finish the sentences
Writing - Organising a competition
Writing - A trip to the countryside
Writing - How can I improve my grade?
Writing - My favourite country is...
Writing - A party on Saturday
Writing - Describe your room
Writing - An advertisement
Writing - I have become a vegetarian
Writing - Describing a funny scene
Writing - How do I get to Cracow?
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - My favourite restaurant
Writing - There is a great restaurant near the shopping center
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - The Scientist of The Year
Writing - I'm going on a job interview today
Writing - Thank you for the recipe
Writing - I'm having a nap