Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - I don't agree with you
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - Yoga classes
Writing - I'm sorry for being late, but...
Writing - There is a great restaurant near the shopping center
Writing - What can you tell us about yourself?
Writing - A date
Writing - How can I improve my grade?
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - The worst day for a student
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - I should turn off the radio
Writing - You can take bus number 456
Writing - Daily routine
Writing - My favourite restaurant
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - Thank you for the recipe
Writing - Yesterday I was...
Writing - A three-week diet
Writing - A trip to the countryside
Writing - My favourite music band
Writing - A short comment
Writing - My unsuccessful public speech
Writing - Would you like to play tennis with me?