Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - I don't agree with you
Writing - Can I ask you to watch the reality show today?
Writing - The Family Life Contest
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - I used to smile very often
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - The worst day for a student
Writing - Offering help
Writing - I'm interested in tennis
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - The staff room is on the second floor
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - Organising a competition
Writing - Are you good at sports?
Writing - I found a bag
Writing - How do I get to Cracow?
Writing - In the future
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - Take long walks
Writing - My favourite film
Writing - Daily routine