Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - A short essay
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - How to learn English quickly
Writing - I found a jacket for you
Writing - A blog post about someone you like
Writing - Phone conversation
Writing - A shopping list
Writing - My family
Writing - Art classes
Writing - The best invention in the world
Writing - Describing a new flatmate
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - I can't go to the match
Writing - What can you tell us about yourself?
Writing - Excuses
Writing - A new bank account
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - Can you buy it for me, please?
Writing - The Family Life Contest
Writing - I will never trust him again
Writing - I'm having a nap