Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - My favourite flower shop
Writing - My new living room
Writing - I wanted to know...
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - Why did they break up?
Writing - The worst day for a student
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - A shopping list
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - My favourite music band
Writing - Are you good at sports?
Writing - Would you like to play tennis with me?
Writing - A date
Writing - I had a terrible headache
Writing - An advertisement
Writing - My favourite country is...
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - The staff room is on the second floor
Writing - You will learn how to relax
Writing - I'd like to eat some spaghetti
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - Enjoy your holiday!
Writing - Yesterday I was...
Writing - Holiday by the sea