ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Hi! - Some words about me and invitation to conversate

7 lat temuostatnia aktywność: 7 lat temu
Hi! I'm new on eTutor. Is there anyone who would like to write only in English a little bit? If so, then first I'm going to introduce myself. I like cats and my best friend is Andzia. She likes wearing full caps. I don't like them a lot. My favourite football players are Łukasz Piszczek, Antoine Griezmann also known as "Grizou" and Wayne Rooney. Grizou is very sweet! He likes basketball and minions. And who's your favourite football player? My favourite singer is Birdy. She's human, not a bird :P If you'd like to conversate in English and practice writing in this language in the same time, please leave the comment below with some information about you, your passion or anything interesting ;)
J
Joloyolo

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 1

I'm surprised that we're all in here to learn English but almost none of us want to dialogue in this language! C'mon guys, it's a great opportunity! :)

I started my journey on etutor 8 days ago and I'm very pleased with this website. I couldn't have asked for more!
A little bit about myself - I'm Agnieszka and I've been living in Great Britain for 7 years. It's a long time but, to be honest, I still struggle with English language, that's why I came in here. I believe that we all can master the skill of communicating in a foreign language but we very often need totally different learning approaches. I have the impression that I'm a bad case when it comes to learning languages, but you know what? I have nothing to loose. I'd like to speak English and Spanish fluently and I hope that one day I'll wake up in the morning and proudly say to myself 'I've accomplished my mission!' :D

Ok, I digressed from the subject :P I've always loved sports. When I was a kid I used to play all possible sports (mainly football). Now I go to the gym 4 times a week. I'm a certified personal trainer and nutritional adviser. I really admire Arnold Schwarzenegger and one of our best Polish fitness figures - Alexandra Stasiak.

I have two guinea pigs and their names are Paco and Carmel :) I've had them for 2 years now. In my spare time I like reading books, drawing, playing games and visiting new places.

I think that's enough. Otherwise you gonna get bored of me :D

If somebody would like to add me to friends and chat a little bit - feel free to do so!
Tattoo94

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.