ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Jak poprawnie storzyć CV. Formy czasowników

8 lat temuostatnia aktywność: 8 lat temu
Witam
Pisząc CV jak najtrafniej powinienem formułować zdania dotyczące opisu pracy i czynności które wykonywałem. Np. w "work description" powinienem zacząć od "minimizing downtime" lub "minimized downtime"? Jaka forma jest najbardziej powszechna?
Z góry dziękuję :)
R
radek1274

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 2

W CV swoje obowiązki najczęściej podaje się w formie z końcówką -ing (np. "expanding company operations, worldwide", "resource planning", "processing payments" itp.) lub w formie rzeczownika ("business analysis", "responsible for transcription of confidental correspondence", "control of merchandise spending") itp.

Jeżeli chcesz opisać, że Twoje obowiązki dotyczyły "minimalizacji", "redukcji" czegoś poprawną formą będzie "minimizing", ponieważ "minimized" to przymiotnik lub też forma przeszła czasownika "minimize" ;-)
kasia.szczep

Właśnie słyszałem już parę identycznych rad a jednocześnie czasem czytam takie oto porady co sprawia że nie łatwo się zdecydować :) Jedna z nich poniżej
Tips:
When talking about previous Jobs and Positions held; always refer to them in the past tense (80% of what you say should be in the past tense)
When talking about your current job and responsibilities; use the present tense

It may sound simple enough but I bet you my bottom dollar that most of you will have used verbs (e.g. ‘work’) in their Present Participle (e.g. ending with -ing: working) rather than in its Past Participle (e.g. ending with -ed: worked) in your CVs!

Here are some typical examples of what we’re referring to:

“Duties included managing a group of young students”
“Was responsible for analysing the finance books of a multinational organisation”
“Have experience in working within a group of 20 sales professionals”

Now, rephrase these verbs into the past tense and behold the magic:

“Managed a group of young students”
“Analysed the finance books of a multinational organisation”
“Worked within a group of 20 sales professionals”

The past tense is extremely powerful because it actually gives the impression – in a very short sentence – that you have really achieved something. It tells the recruiter: I have taken care of it. It’s finished. It’s completed. It’s done and dusted!

A much weaker form of writing on your CV is to use verbs such as ‘directing’, ‘designing’, and ‘investigating’ because these make the reader wonder ‘Have they actually achieved it? Was it a half-baked job? Were they struggling with it?’ etc.

Rather, replace them with the past tense; ‘directed’, ‘designed’, and ‘investigated.’ – This gives your CV that authoritative-punch which you so dearly need.
R
radek1274