ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Dlaczego pytanie "Do you have any brother or sister" a nie "Have you got any brother or sister ?"

9 lat temuostatnia aktywność: 9 lat temu
walczyk757

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 1

1. Have you got any brother or sister? - Masz rodzeństwo? - wersja brytyjska
2. Do you have any brother or sister? - Masz rodzeństwo? - wersja amerykańska

Tyle w temacie, obie formy są poprawne i obie formy znaczą to samo. Zdążysz zobaczyć, a mam nadzieję, że i nauczyć się setek a nawet tysięcy różnic między angielskim brytyjskim a angielskim amerykańskim. :) Pzdr. JF

Am.E.
(+) I have / you have / he has / she has / it has / we have / you have / they have
(-) I / you / we / you / they don't have he / she / it doesn't have
(?) Do I have / Do you have / Does he have / Does she have / Does it have / Do we have / Do you have / Do they have
Br.E.
(+) I have got / you have got / he has got / she has got / it has got / we have got / you have got / they have got
(-) I haven't got / you haven't got / he hasn't got / she hasn't got / it hasn't got / we haven't got / you haven't got / they haven't got
(?) Have I got / Have you got / Has he got / Has she got / Has it got / Have we got / Have you got / Have they got
?
Gość
kasia.szczep - Zgadza się ;-) Dodam jeszcze, że "have got" nie stosuje się w czasach przeszłych, wówczas użyjemy "had". Zachęcam do zapoznania się z notatką na ten temat: https://www.etutor.pl/lessons/1048/16353. - 9 lat temu zmieniany: 9 lat temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.