ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie: list formalny

zmodyfikowany: 13 lat temu
Dear Sir or Madam,

I write to you to report some problems with my equipment.

I recently bought in our shop 'Markiza" in Kolno a large expensive item. It was a radio CD-FRD 1300- FM with CD-player and USB- station.
When I used it after to delivering to my home, I found some problems with it. The CD-player does not work.
The staff in yours shop tell me about this radio as a modern technological achievement; present me this equipment doing how.

I complain to you, Sir or Madam, because I feel to be lied. I think, the price too high for item, which cost $500 and does not work. It get on me nerves only.

I suggest that the bad item should be substituted.
I thank you for your attention.
I wait for your answer.

Yours faithfully

XYZ
alimar

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 1

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing(1) to you to report some problems with my equipment.

I have(2) recently bought a large expensive item in our shop 'Markiza" in Kolno . It was a radio CD-FRD 1300- FM with CD-player and USB port.
When I used it after it had been delivered to me/my house(3), I had(4) a problem with it. Namely(5), the CD-player did not work.
The staff in your shop regarded this radio as(6) a modern technological achievement, presenting me many functions of this equipment.

I would like to complain to you because I feel that someone has lied to me/ that someone has told me a lie. I think the price is too high for the item - it costs $500 and does not work. It only got on me nerves .

I suggest that the bad item should be substituted.

Thank you for your attention.

I'm waiting for your answer./ I'm looking forward to hearning from you(7).

Yours faithfully,

XYZ

1. Należy użyć czasu Present Continuous, bo opisujemy czynność, która dzieje się w danym momencie.
2. Z "recently" zawsze uzywamy czasu Present Perfect.
3. Tutaj wypadałoby uzyć czasu zaprzeszłego Past Perfect, bo to, że radio zostało dostarczone do domu (home to dom w sensie ciepło ogniska domowego, musi być house-dom jako budynek, miejsce zamieszkania) wydarzyło się wcześniej niż to, kiedy go Pani używała.
4. Po angielsku nie można "znaleźć problemu", można go ewentualnie mieć. Poza tym, wymienia Pani tylko jeden problem, dlatego nie widzę sensu pisania "some problems".
5. Żeby zachować ładną konstrukcję, można dodać tu słowo "mianowicie"=namely (albo nawet dołączyć to zdanie po przecinku do poprzedniego).
6. Nie ma takiej konstrukcji: "tell sth as sth", można tylko "regard sth as sth".
7. To samo, co w (1), plus ładniejsza wersja zastosowanego zwrotu.
a.toronczak
alimar - Pani Agnieszko bardzo dziękuję za takie wnikliwe uwagi. Bardzo mi pomagają.
:)
- 13 lat temu
a.toronczak - Cieszę się :) - 13 lat temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.