ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Prośba o sprawdzenie zadan z trybów warunkowych

14 lat temu
a) Now we’re lost! If you had written down Mary’s directions, this wouldn’t have happened.

b) Why don’t we emigrate ? If we lived in Australia, at least the weather would be better !

c) I’m afraid that Smith is a hardened criminal. If we don’t punish him this time, he will only commit more crimes.

d) Thanks to Dr Jones, I’m still alive ! If it hadn’t been for her, I would have been dead for certain.

e) I’m sorry I can’t lend you any money. You know that if it had it, I would lend it to you.

f) Don’t be afraid. If you touch the dog, it won’t bite.

g) In those days, if you have a job, you are lucky.

h) It’s always the same ! If I have decided to leave the office early, my boss would have called me after I’ve left !

i) What a terrible thing to happen ! Just think, if we didn’t miss the plane, we would have killed in the crash.

j) Did you enjoy your meal? If you finish eating, I’ll clear away the plates.

?
Gość

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 3

a)Now we’re lost! If you had written down Mary’s directions, this wouldn’t have happened.

b)Why don’t we emigrate ? If we lived in Australia, at least the weather would be better !

c)I’m afraid that Smith is a hardened criminal. If we don’t punish him this time, he will only commit more crimes.

d)Thanks to Dr Jones, I’m still alive ! If it hadn’t been for her, I would have been dead for certain.

e)I’m sorry I can’t lend you any money. You know that if it had it, I would lend it to you.

f)Don’t be afraid. If you touch the dog, it won’t bite.

g)In those days, if you have a job, you are lucky.

h)It’s always the same ! If I had decided to leave the office early, my boss would have called me after I’ve left !

i)What a terrible thing to happen ! Just think, if we hadn't missed the plane, we would have been killed in the crash.

j)Did you enjoy your meal? If you finished eating, I’ll clear away the plates.

Zdanie j, to nie bardzo tryb warunkowy..

Poza tym jest bardzo dobrze, zwróć tylko szczególną uwagę na trzeci tryb warunkowy.
A
agazerka
14 lat temuzmieniany: 14 lat temu

agazerka,

bardzo dziękuję za sprawdzenie. Jeśli chodzi h) i i) to rozumiem swój błąd. Ale w j) to czy przypadkiem nie jest tak, że on/ona właśnie teraz je i gdy skończy to ja (przyszłość) umyje talerze ? Czyli realna teraźniejszość, czyli realna możliwość wykonania danej czynności w przyszłości - pierwszy tryb warunkowy (If + Podmiot + Present Simple, Podmiot + will+ czasownik). Co o tym sadzisz? Jak ty to rozumiesz? Dociekam bo chciałbym dobrze zrozumieć te tryby.
?
Gość
14 lat temuzmieniany: 14 lat temu

Tryby warunkowe to 'gdybanie', w sumie zdanie j, można by zaliczyć do pierwszego trybu warunkowego, ale 'if' zamień na 'when', bo przecież chcesz powiedzieć 'kiedy skończysz', a nie 'jeśli skończysz'. :)
A
agazerka
Gość - ok, masz rację teraz rozumiem, dziękuje, szkoda, że nie mogę dać ci plusika - 14 lat temu zmieniany: 14 lat temu
agazerka - Zawsze możesz zaakceptować moją odpowiedź jeśli uznajesz ją za wyczerpującą. Wtedy wątek zostanie oznaczony jako zamknięty. :) - 14 lat temu