ZALOGUJ SIĘ

My article - lesson - unfrotunatelly twice too long to be accepted.

14 lat temu
Właśnie napisałem wypowiedź do lekcji:
[url]https://www.etutor.pl/lekcje/strona/?id=848[/url]
Niefortunnie nawet jak chciałem podzielić na 2 części to system uznał, że JEST ZBYT DŁUGA. :D :D :D
Więc dodaję tutaj. Sorry za ewentualne błędy ale jestem lekko zmęczony już nie będę sprawdzał.

Hey! Glad you spend a few minutes to read my advices. First of all you should made up your mind. Be positive about learning English and understand that it will be your profit. Generally there is no point in learning something you consider a waste. Okay let's assume that you really want it. You probably still wonder how to learn it as quickly as others. I believe you saw a baby at least few times in your whole life. Try to learn the same way. Just spend a lot of time using english, even if not necessary. Would you believe if I tell you that sometimes my school notes are wrote fully in english? But there is more you can do... I guess you spend at least few minutes travelling or walking. Don't waste it! Take a MP3&headphones with you. Listen some classic bands like The Beatles, Red Hot Chilli Peppers or Rolling Stones. Well.. Okay it may be too much, I bet you won't do it all but find something for youself.
Back to topic you want learn quick... stop thinking about it. Just start learning.
One of great ways to learn quick is memorizing vocabulary you have learned. Here comes great site etutor.pl. You should definitely try it out! I know it probably sound boring... learning by heart.. ehh who the hell like it?? But there is few nice simplifications. Everynight before falling asleep take a dictionary, look up few words. It may be random. I'm sure you will remember it next morning. Try to recall them. Quite easy, isn't it?
At the end, what are words if you have to make sentences? It let you at least use foul english. You must force yourself to learn some grammar. I don't mean memorizing. You can get the point by just writing! You can start like me, find a internet english forum and translate peoples messages then trying to reply. Here may come your foul english. Some people may insult you (yeah its common all over the internet). It's important that you find a forum where post both natives and foreigners. Luckily I found very very polite surrounding (game players indeed) which didn't really pay attention to my english they just didn't make mistakes themselfs and let me learn on my own indirect from their messages. My english progress grow rapidly (notice that I hadn't really learnt this in english school, what can be 45 or 90 minutes weekly?).
What more can influence you? Talking with bilingual people. Watching movies with english subtitles. Reading books + diki.pl - no more plain memorizing, if you translate word one time then read it at least 5 times, you remember it for very long period.
Furthermore you probably would feel far more comfortable if someone guide you during you progress. I advice you to find a GOOD private english school or tutor. They are invaluable. Few advices, your tutor shouldn't: waste any minute you pay for ; make grammar or spelling mistakes ; be over 30 years up or down your age (sorry there is no point, by 90% you can be sure this person won't understand your needs or don't know the way how to present different aspects for you so that you undestand it.) There is still exception, you may undestand what to ask about and you will know that your master never disappoint you.

I really appreciate you are still reading. Let me remind you once more. You must want to learn English. Oh, it may seem hard to decide after that what you have learnt by second. Okay I can convince you. We are inteligent so that curious about many things. How many times did you fall down due to no access to information. No more! English open you so many online resources! I wonder if not the most. I mean internet, why? Oh you probably don't plan to import little expensive english sources.
Here I would end my convincing process, its not the point of this article. If you are smart you start learning right now. So continuing listing quick advices I would point you attention to spelling. Now and then you bump into situations that require english speaking, like asking for advice or guide while you are abroad. Wouldn't it be much easier if you sound clear? Consider the fact that recipient may know english very basic, what makes him sure how to respond. How to achieve this? Answer is simple, get familiar with phonetic alphabet, listen to engish news (f.ex. BBC World News) and again watch movies.
All in all we can assume you fit this simple advices. You don't succeed. I can tell you story from my life. It was end of schoolyear. unfortunatelly I were between B and C grade (ow crapp B!?!?). I had to learn by heart about 30 words, it was connected with sea food, dairy, fruits and vegetables and its cooking. Unfortunatelly I spend about 8h and no results, I still couldn't get it. Now I know why... I wanted grade more than learning it, moreover I were said to do it. It wasn't my decision. Well.. How easy it come few weeks sonner, I just read recipe of galimaufry.
But in fact I wanted to show you the influence of your mood. The concentration must be pointed to Enlish, nothing more, not even that you must feed animals at five o'clock. Learn grammar and memorize in peace. Don't let others distract you. However writing and reading in my case don't require it. For example at the moment of writing this artivle I'm listening to pop music of popular singer Miley Cyrus (track:Girls Just Wanna Have Fun).
Pay attention to your possibilities, if you're tired after work learning grammar may not be great idea. Let me advice you to turn on shoutcast radio and try to understand what the artist is singing about.
In conclusion I want to make you certain. It's not a shame to learn, use dictionary or make mistake. It proves your successful quick and easy progress. Then the words just come into your mind as they've done for me today.
Thanks for reading.
Ajdija

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 1

It's been a slice :)
sawyer

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.