ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Czy ktoś może mi to sprawdzić

12 lat temu
I wake up at 8:00 a.m. and go to bathroom,brush my teeth, wash my face and of course the rest of my body :)
then I go to the kitchen making my breakfast and coffee or tea. For my breakfast I usually make cereal products.
I like coffee only from filter coffee maker or original green tea from china.Then about 9:00 a.m. I dress my clothes it is usually jeans trousers and modern t-shirt and sometimes jacket or sweater when I feel could.
At 10 o clock I go to garage and take my car,close my house and go to work. I am working as the building contractor.I like my work because it is very interesting and profitable business. After work I am have a dinner
usually at restaurant but sometimes I order a pizza.At 19 o clock I go back to home and have free time for everything it is usually time for having sex with my beautiful wife or watching television when my wife is out.
About 21:00 p.m. I eat supper.Then I go to the bathroom take a shower have a sex again of course with my wife and sleep. Sometimes I do not sleep because I can not sleep but it happen very rarely.
artbud

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 3

nie mogę zagwarantować własnej nieomylności, ale wydaje mi się, że nie zaszkodziłyby takie poprawki:
1)then I go to the kitchen and make my breakfast - zamiast making (idziesz i potem robisz, a nie robisz idąc)
2)For breakfast I usually have cereal products - zamist make (produktów zbożowych sam/a nie wytwarzasz, zamiast eat używa się raczej have)
3)dress my clothes, it is... - przecinek :)
4)trendy t-shirt - modny, ale raczej nie nowoczesny (modern)
5)when it's cold - kiedy jest zimno na zewnątrz, tak? w każdym razie cold ;)
6)I work as the building... - dlaczego continuous? jeśli nie jest to praca tymczasowa, pasuje Present Simple
7)After work I have a dinner - jak wyżej, też Present Simple
8)I come back home - home rządzi się swoimi zasadami, nie ma "to"
9)for everything. It is... - kropka najlepiej, albo przecinek
10)About... I have supper - wydaje mi się tak naturalniej niż eat, tak samo jak w 2, chociaż tu może chyba zostać eat
11)Ostatni fragment potrzebuje przecinków, ale chyba po prostu Ci umknęły

Mam nadzieje że pomogłam, za swoje możliwe błędy z góry przepraszam.
S
Skuza
artbud - Dzięki pomyśle nad tym - pozdrawiam !!! - 12 lat temu

I wake up at 8:00 a.m. and I go to bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face and of course the rest of my body :)
then I go to the kitchen making my breakfast and coffee or tea. For my breakfast I usually make cereal products.
I like coffee only from filter coffee maker or original green tea from china.Then about 9:00 a.m. I dress my clothes it is usually jeans trousers and modern t-shirt and sometimes jacket or sweater when I feel could.
At 10 o'clock I go to garage and I take my car, close my house and go to work. I am working as the building contractor.I like my work because it is very interesting and profitable business. After work I go to have a dinner
usually at restaurant but sometimes I order a pizza.At 19 o'clock I go back to home and I have free time for everything it is usually time for having sex with my beautiful wife or watching television when my wife is out.
About 21:00 p.m. I eat super.Then I go to the bathroom take a shower, I have a sex again of course with my wife and I sleep. Sometimes I do not sleep because I can not sleep but it happen very rarely.

Moim zdaniem powinno być ok, więcej błędów nie znalazłam.;P
A
akarasinska
artbud - Dzięki niestety nie mogę jeszcze głosować mam za mało punktów reputacji - pozdrawiam !!! - 12 lat temu

Jeśli opisujemy kilka czynności to zazwyczaj stosujemy "czas przeszły prosty" czyli "simple past".
I woke up at 8:00 a.m. and went to bathroom,brushed my teeth, washed my face and of course the rest of my body.
Then I went to the kitchen and I made my breakfast and coffee or tea.
A pozostałe nie jestem w stanie dalej poprawiać i nie jestem aż tak dobry w angielskim :) ale twoje wypracowanie całkiem dobrze ale są drobne błędy i mam nadzieję że ktoś inny skoryguje twoją pracę :).
Powodzenia w nauce :) i pozdrawiam.
mjosek
12 lat temuzmieniany: 12 lat temu
artbud - Dzięki - pozdrawiam !!! - 12 lat temu
Skuza - mjosek, Past Simple jeżeli opisujemy kilka czynności następujących po sobie w przeszłości. Jeśli opisywany byłby konkretny dzień - wtedy miałbyś rację, ale nie stosuje się czasu przeszłego dla opisywania codziennych czynności, zwyczajów. - 12 lat temu zmieniany: 12 lat temu
mjosek - Aha w ten sposób. - 12 lat temu