ZALOGUJ SIĘ

My progress tracker - English and Spanish

zmodyfikowany: rok temuostatnia aktywność: rok temu
In this thread I'm going to provide regular updates on my progress in studying English and Spanish.

All entries related to improving my English skills are going to be recorded in English, and all entries related to improving my Spanish skills are going to be recorded in Spanish respectively.

I'd personally say (as of the beginning of 2023) my current English level falls somewhere between B2 and C1 level, and my Spanish is probably on A2 level.

You're welcome to comment on my posts and highlight any mistakes I have made. Hopefully this will be a great way to motivate others and myself :)
avayorica
darkobo - Great idea. I'm going to follow this thread. However I do not promise to comment every entry. Good luck avayorica! - rok temu
avayorica - Thank you :) - rok temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 57

18 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 248 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud. If no sentence was provided I added it manually using sentencedict.com.
♥ I added 4 new words to my list.
♥ I studied about psychopathology as a part of A-level Psychology.
♥ I completed two lessons from Eating Psychology Coach Diploma. The first one was about addiction, and the second one about sugar. I read all materials aloud.
♥ I took notes from eating psychology course - 490 words altogether.

Español:
♥ Completé una prueba para determinar mi nivel de español.
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - Glad to see that you started a new thread about your learning progress of both your languages, English and Spanish.

Anyway, I have a question about an English language:

Where did you learn English? At school? or Did you finish some additional courses?
- rok temu zmieniany: rok temu
avayorica - I've never learnt English at school. I assume that around 80% of what I know I acquired through talking with natives once I moved to an English speaking country. Which, on one hand, is a good thing I suppose. But because of that I lag behind academically, and now I'm trying to catch up on the important bits. - rok temu
londynwarszawianka - You’re on the right track to catch up everything what you need in your learning process.
As a future coach, you know how to be focused and achieve your own goals.
- rok temu
darkobo - "lag behind" - dodałem do powtórek ;) - rok temu
londynwarszawianka - I added too :) Thanks for highlighting the new phrase. - rok temu

19 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 90 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud.
♥ I added 9 new words to my wordlist along with example sentences from sentencedict.com
♥ I carried on studying the module about psychopathology for A-level Psychology.

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 127 palabras en voz alta.
Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
Uso SpanishDict para revisar vocabulario porque prefiero estudiar español en inglés.
♥ Leí un artículo sobre del volcán Cotopaxi:
https://www.elcomercio.com/actualidad/volcan-cotopaxi-emite-nube-ceniza-jueves-alerta.html
♥ Añadí 5 palabras del artículo a mi lista de palabras. Las palabras nuevas son: ceniza, alcanzar, jornada, rodeado y empinado.
avayorica

20 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 169 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud.
♥ I added 15 new words to my wordlist.
♥ I studied about psychopathology for A-level Psychology, again.
♥ I listened to an audiobook on Audible for 30 minutes. The title of the book is 'The Proof Is in the Plants'.
♥ I watched 3 episodes of 'Liar' on Netflix. The new words I learnt there were: lynch, coy, squirm, earful and clandestine.

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 156 palabras en voz alta. Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - You’re a very diligent person.
You’ve found the time for learning vocabulary, studying psychology and also for watching the TV series on Netflix.
avayorica - Thank you! I'm trying my best :) I slept only three hours that's why I managed to squeeze in so many activities, ngl. But I caught up on some sleep today, back to normal :) - rok temu zmieniany: rok temu
londynwarszawianka - I hope that you’re back to your normal habits because sleep is important for you and your learning activities.
I had a similar habit like you but only during some summer days:)
- rok temu
avayorica - My sleeping pattern is a bit messed up due to work. If I work nights then the last day of the working week I usually sleep very little, so I can go back to a normal night-time sleep the same day in the evening. The good thing is that I always sleep like a log, so my strange routine doesn't bother me :) - rok temu
londynwarszawianka - Good for you that you know how to balance it. - rok temu
piotr.grela - avayorica I'm really impressed with your learning pattern. Do you use a shadowing techniques in repeating dialogues?

3 hour sleep is not quite healthy.
I've got problems with insomnia I love learn and read at nights but later in the mornings I feel a little bit groggy...
I have to take the sleeping pills, they are addictive, not healthy but they gave me 7 hours of decent sleep.
avayorica - @piotr.grela I fully agree with you, sleep is extremely important for wellbeing. I normally sleep 6-7 hours a day, and luckily I'm a really good sleeper. The best time of the day is bedtime lol - rok temu
piotr.grela - I've asked my neighbours, and many of them have got problems with their insomnia. Maybe it's caused by noise and light pollution living in a big city like London.
Some say that maybe it is caused by 5G antennas, and electromagnetic radiation.

21 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 118 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud.
♥ I added 9 new words to my wordlist.
♥ I completed two lessons from Eating Psychology Coach Diploma - caffeine and gluten. I read all materials aloud.
♥ I took notes from eating psychology course - 225 words altogether.
♥ I listened to 'The Proof Is in the Plants' on Audible for 70 minutes.

Español:
♥ Practicé el tiempo futuro, el tiempo pasado y oraciones differentes por 45 minutos.
♥ Tuve una lección privada con mi profesor favorito de Ecuador 🇪🇨 en Preply. Estudié con él por dos horas.
Hablamos mucho sobre temas diferentes, por ejemplo: las tradiciones para desperdir el año en Ecuador, el clima y la geografía ecuatoriana (Sierra, Costa, Oriente y Galápagos) y la salud. Y también resolvimos ejercicios dónde tuve que leer y hablar mucho. Me encantan sus lecciones mucho!
avayorica
rok temuzmieniany: rok temu

22 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 109 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud.
♥ I added 6 new words to my wordlist and included sample sentences from sentencedict.com
♥ I listened to 'The Proof Is in the Plants' on Audible for 30 minutes.
♥ I watched episodes 4-6 of 'Liar' on Netflix. The new words I learnt from them are:
• contest (zakwestionować)
• defamatory (zniesławiający, oszczerczy)
• fair and square (uczciwie) - I'd heard this idiom before, but wasn't entirely sure of its meaning
• certifiable (chory umysłowo, możliwy do sprawdzenia)
• chivalrous (rycerski, szarmancki)

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 140 palabras en voz alta. Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
♥ Completé examen simulacro DELE A2: lectura, comprensión oral y escritura.
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - Thanks for adding new vocab.
I remember one from your list:
‘Defamatory’, an adjective and ‘defamation’ (znieslawienie), as a noun:
He was sued for defamation by his workmate.
piotr.grela - Kiedyś studiowałem w UK prawo i bardziej niż defamation, utkwiło mi pamięci słowo: libel, którego wymowy nie mogę zapamiętać i wymawiam błędnie jak label - etykieta - rok temu zmieniany: rok temu
londynwarszawianka - I omitted the word ‘libel’ but there’s a close relation between the words ‘libel’ and ‘defamation’.
Now I need to explain this thing in Polish & English as well:

Istnieja dwa typy znieslawienia: ‘libel’ and ‘slander’.
🔹Libel - oszczerstwo (znieslawienie), ktore jest na pismie. In English, it’s a written defamatory statement.
🔹Slander - typ znieslawienia ustnego. It’s a spoken defamatory statement.

Vocabulary related to the crime, here from an English TV show ‘Liar’ that is available on Netflix.

23 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 207 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud.
♥ I added 7 new words to my wordlist and included example sentences from sentencedict.com
♥ I studied psychopathology for A-level Psychology.

Español:
♥ Vi primera temporada, capítulo uno de 'The Office' en inglés con subtítulos en español.
♥ Vi primera temporada, capítulo uno de 'Friends' en inglés con subtítulos en español. Detuve la película después de cada frase y la leí en voz alta.
avayorica
piotr.grela - Avayorica wrote:
"spañol:
♥ Vi primera temporada, capítulo uno de 'The Office' en inglés con subtítulos en español.
♥ Vi primera temporada, capítulo uno de 'Friends' en inglés con subtítulos en español. Detuve la película después de cada frase y la leí en voz alta."

You are amazing!
My brother been many times in the US. In some states, especially southern ones - Spanish is a second or even almost first spoken language.
avayorica - I don't think I am amazing, but thank you :)
I wish Spanish was as widely spoken where I live as in the states your brother has been to. My only chance to use it is practically only when I've got a lesson with my tutor. I've tried using Tandem, but talking with strangers is not really my cup of tea I think.
- rok temu
piotr.grela - I am wondering, in what language think poliglots?
Or maybe our thoughts have no specific language. Our speech is an outcome of our thoughts...
There is a well-known poliglot Steve Kauffman he can speak more than 20 languages...
But in my opinion in our life there is always a win-lose situation.
We learn a new language but we impaire a language competency in our mother tongue, first language L1.
piotr.grela - There was an article about young American boy who moved to the South America when he was 3yo and came back to the US when he was a teenager. And how it impaired his language ability in the first language English L1 and his second language L2. That his L2 language -Spanish becomes his L1 language and later his Spanish again becomes his second language. - rok temu

24 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 102 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud.
♥ I added 15 new words to my wordlist.
♥ I listened to 'The Proof Is in the Plants' on Audible for 60 minutes.
♥ I completed the module about psychopathology for A-level Psychology.
♥ I wrote a 370-word letter.
♥ I completed the entire module 4 from Eating Psychology Coach Diploma (finding your reasons, intuitive eating, mindfulness, peace, acceptance and gratitude and the assessment).
♥ I took notes from eating psychology course - 700 words altogether.

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 80 palabras en voz alta. Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
avayorica

25 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 173 times, including reading the sentences.
♥ I listened to 'The Proof Is in the Plants' on Audible for 40 minutes.
♥ I watched Season 1, Episode 1 of 'Happy Valley'

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 80 palabras. Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
♥ Aprendé español con mi profe ecuatoriano por dos horas.
avayorica

26 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 99 times, including reading the example sentences.
♥ I added 5 new words to my wordlist.
♥ I studied a module about schizofrenia for A-level Psychology.
♥ I watched Season 1, Episodes 2 and 3 of 'Happy Valley'.

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 100 palabras. Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
♥ Escuché radio Exa FM 92.5 Ecuador por 30 minutos.
avayorica

27 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 140 times, including reading the example sentences.
♥ I watched Season 1, Episodes 4 and 5 of 'Happy Valley'.

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 268 palabras. Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
♥ Escuché radio Exa FM 92.5 Ecuador por 30 minutos.
avayorica

28 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 80 times, including reading the example sentences.
♥ I completed three parts from module 5 of Eating Psychology Coach Diploma (nutrition awareness, cognitive behavioural therapy and hypnotherapy)
♥ I took notes from eating psychology course - 400 words altogether.
♥ I watched the last episode of Season 1 of 'Happy Valley'. Really good series!

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 500 palabras. Me enloquecí un poco jajaja
♥ Escuché radio K1 Ecuador por 30 minutos.
♥ Vi Temporada 1, Episodio 2 de 'Friends' en inglés con subtítulos en español. Detuve la película después de cada frase y la leí en voz alta.
avayorica

29 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I added 5 new words to my wordlist.

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 100 palabras. Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
♥ Jugué L2 Speak por una hora.
avayorica

Mała ciekawostka dla osób które uczą się innych języków obcych niż język angielski.

Dzisiaj dostałam dostęp do wersji alfa gry o nazwie L2 Speak - link do Kickstartera dla zainteresowanych: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jeffreyha/l2-speak

Niezwykle fajna koncepcja. W grze zanużamy się w naszym języku docelowym poprzez interakcje z postaciami z gry, jak i otoczeniem. Robimy to np. poprzez układanie zdań z rozsypanki podczas prowadzenia dialogu, nagrywanie swojego głosu i bycie sprawdzanym pod względem poprawności przez system, czy podchodzenie do nieznanego przedmiotu i dodanie jego nazwy w obcym języku do wbudowanego słownika.

Ciężko opisać grę w kilku słowach, najlepiej wejść na kickstarter i samemu sobie zobaczyć :)

Projekt wszedł w życie w maju zeszłego roku. Dzisiaj została udostępniona wersja alfa dla tych, którzy poparli projekt podczas zbierania funduszy na niego.
Wersja alfa będzie testowana przez rok, beta powinna wyjść w styczniu 2024.

Także niestety jeżeli ktoś jest zainteresowany takim sposobem nauki to będzie musiał poczekać, jako że dostępu już teraz nie da się uzyskać, ale myślę że warto :)

Języki nad którymi aktualnie pracują twórcy to hiszpański, włoski, niemiecki, francuski, oraz japoński w wersji demo.

Uczy się w sposób język angielski - inny język obcy, także powiedziałabym że jest to opcja dla tych, którzy mają już angielski na komunikatywnym poziomie.

Jeżeli ktoś ma ochotę śledzić rozwój gry to zapraszam na oficjalny serwer L2 Speak na Discord: https://discord.gg/ys5sDJ7T
avayorica

30 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I added 11 new words to my wordlist.
♥ I chatted on Discord with people from America, Great Britain, New Zealand and Australia for one hour.
♥ I studied a module about conformity for A-level Psychology.
♥ I filled in an A4 sheet with handwritten notes about conformity.

Español:
♥ Escuché radio K1 Ecuador por 30 minutos.
avayorica

31 Jan 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 105 times, including reading the example sentences.
♥ I filled in two A4 sheets with handwritten notes about conformity.
avayorica

1 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 52 times, including reading the example sentences.
♥ I watched Season 2, Episode 1 of 'Happy Valley'.

Español:
♥ Escuché radio K1 Ecuador por 60 minutos.
avayorica

2 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 100 times, including reading the example sentences.
♥ I listened to 'The Proof Is in the Plants' on Audible for 20 minutes.
♥ I studied the module about conformity for A-level Psychology.
♥ I watched Season 2, Episode 2 of 'Happy Valley'.

Español:
avayorica

3 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 75 times, including reading the example sentences.
♥ I read 10 'The Pump Daily' emails from Arnold Schwarzenegger.
♥ I watched Season 2, Episode 3 and 4 of 'Happy Valley'.

Español:
avayorica

4 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I watched Season 2, Episode 5 and 6, and Season 3, Episode 1 of 'Happy Valley'.

Español:
♥ Resolvé dos tareas de pretérito indefinido.
La primera fue traducir 15 oraciones de inglés a español y la segunda responder a cinco preguntas con frases completas.
♥ Tuve una lección con mi profesor de Ecuador 🇪🇨 en Preply. Estudié con él por dos horas.
avayorica

5 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 143 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud.
♥ I added 7 new words to my wordlist.
♥ I filled in three A4 sheets with handwritten notes about conformity.

Español:
♥ Ayudé con 5 tareas de la idioma español en Brainly.
♥ Escuché a K1 Ecuador por 1.5 horas.
♥ Revisé 60 palabras en SpanishDict.
♥ Jugué a L2 Speak por 30 minutos.
avayorica

06 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 68 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud.
♥ I added 8 new words to my wordlist.
♥ I completed revising the last 7 A4 pages from Social Influence for A-level Psychology.
♥ I filled in two A4 sheets with handwritten notes about Social Influence.
♥ I started revising a new chapter for A-level Psychology - Memory. I revised 9 A4 pages in a form of reading everything aloud, checking unknown words, highlighting important information and doing revision questions.
♥ I filled in two A4 sheets with handwritten notes about Memory.

Español:
♥ Escuché a K1 por una hora.
♥ Ayudé con 2 tareas de idioma español en Brainly.
avayorica

07 Feb 2024

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 100 times, including reading the words and sentences aloud. I also added example sentences from sentencedict.com to new words added recently.
♥ I added 3 new words to my wordlist.
♥ I listened to 'The Proof Is in the Plants' on Audible for 50 minutes.
♥ I read 4 'The Pump Daily' emails from Arnold Schwarzenegger.
♥ I revised 16 A4 pages from the chapter about memory for A-level Psychology, including checking unknown words, highlighting important information and doing revision questions.
♥ I filled in four A4 sheets with handwritten notes about Memory.

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 80 palabras. Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
♥ Aydé con una tarea de idioma espñol en Brainly.
♥ Traduje 11 oraciones de tarea 13.4 del libro Spanish Verb Tenses.
♥ Intercambié mansajes con una persona ecuatoriana.
avayorica

08 Feb 2023

I was so tired today that I didn't do much.

English:
♥ I revised 3 A4 pages from the chapter about memory for A-level Psychology, including checking unknown words and highlighting important information.
♥ I filled in one A4 sheet with handwritten notes about Memory.

Español:
♥ Revisé y leí 70 palabras. Cuando no supe la respuesta leí la palabra en una oración.
♥ Ayudé con dos tareas de idioma español en Brainly.
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - You have a lot on your plate so you’re doing a great job.
Very neat and tidy writing as a progress tracker.
- rok temu
avayorica - Thank you!
Having been tracking my learning progress for a while now I can tell that it does really help with achieving more throughout the day :)
- rok temu

09 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised 6 A4 pages from the chapter about memory for A-level Psychology, including checking unknown words and highlighting important information.
♥ I filled in two A4 sheet with handwritten notes about Memory.

Español:
♥ Ayudé con dos tareas de idioma espñol en Brainly.
♥ Traduje 4 oraciones de tarea 13.4 y completé tarea 13.5 del libro Spanish Verb Tenses.
♥ Tuve una lección con mi profe de Ecuador 🇪🇨 en Preply. Estudié con él por dos horas.
avayorica

10-12 Feb 2023

I'm spending my weekend away at the seaside, so nothing to report. Time to recharge my batteries :)
avayorica
darkobo - Enjoy! Have a lovely time! - rok temu
avayorica - Thank you! ❤️ - rok temu
londynwarszawianka - Glad to know that you have a joyous time.
I’ve found a good quote by Marcus Aurelius:
“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them”.
Rozważaj piękno życia. Obserwuj gwiazdy i zobacz, jak biegniesz z nimi.

13 Feb 2023

Being stuck in traffic for 2 hours, and taking and accidential 2-hour 'nap' afterwards didn't help my cause today 😬

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 155 times.
♥ I revised 6 A4 pages from the chapter about memory for A-level Psychology, including highlighting important information.
♥ I filled in three A4 sheets with handwritten notes about Memory.

Español:
avayorica

14 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 43 times.
♥ I revised 12 A4 pages from the chapter about memory for A-level Psychology, including reading aloud, checking unknown words, highlighting important information and doing revision questions.
♥ I filled in two A4 sheets with handwritten notes about Memory.

I completed the chapter about memory, so happy days :) Now I can start going through all my notes to prepare for the first Tutor Marked Assignment.

Español:
♥ Completé tarea 13.6 y 13.7 del libro Spanish Verb Tenses.
avayorica

15 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 67 times.
♥ I finished off listening to 'The Proof Is in the Plants' on Audible (25 minutes). One of the best books about nutrition I've ever encountered. I'll have to buy a paper version of it so I can take some notes.
♥ I revised all my notes (23 pages in A4 format) about social influence and memory for A-level Psychology.

Español:
♥ Tuve una lección con mi profesor de Ecuador 🇪🇨 en Preply. Estudié con él por dos horas.
avayorica

16 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 26 times.
♥ I added 8 new words to my wordlist.
♥ I listened to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 47 minutes.
♥ I read all revision notes about Social Influence under the link https://www.simplypsychology.org/a-level-social.html
♥ I wrote a 300-words essay about the role of minority influence in social change.
♥ I watched 'Ariana Grande: Excuse Me, I Love You' on Netflix.

Español:
avayorica

Avayorica, I see you are tenacious and focused on your goals. That is surely beneficial for your development as language skills flourish when given enough time and effort. Good luck :-)
Marcin48
avayorica - Thank you :) There are so many things I'd like to do that the only thing which is slowing me down is a lack of time. I wish I didn't have to work lol 😅 - rok temu
londynwarszawianka - The same like me. I have a long waiting list for things to do. For example: I’d like to watch series “Emily in Paris” or new one “Poker Face”. - rok temu
Marcin48 - Sometimes even the time spent learning is not enough. To be productive and get language skills, you need to rest, especially to sleep enough and do sport. And provide vitamins, minerals, EPA, DHA.

The state of flow is something very good when it comes to learning.

"Flow is a state of mind that occurs when a person is totally immersed in an activity. It can occur during a wide variety of tasks such as when a person is learning, being creative, or participating in a sport."
- rok temu
avayorica - @Marcin48 You're right, I couldn't agree more!
Luckily I've got this part covered: I sleep 7 hours on average, drink plenty of water, I'm on a vegan diet with a minimum amount of processed foods, take essential supplements, and I go to the gym 🙃 On the side note, I highly recommend home treadmill. When I study something which doesn't require taking hand-written notes (e.g revising vocab on eTutor) I jump on the treadmill and get the steps in while studying :)
- rok temu
londynwarszawianka - You have your own home treadmill so there is no need to go outside and spend many hours on exercises.
Anyway, a good mindset and the quality food is important to have a healthy lifestyle, also for the brain, especially for learning processes. Now, it’s the time to recharge my batteries :)
Wishing you a good learning.

17 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 86 times.
♥ I listened to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 30 minutes.
♥ I wrote a short, 100-words answer to a question about what is Proactive and Retroactive Interference.
♥ I read my notes about Eye Witness Testimony.
♥ I listened to a Live on Instagram about learning for 40 minutes.

Español:
avayorica

Good job! You use various methods, I'm sure it's befeficial for your language skills :-)
Marcin48
avayorica - The two main reasons why I try so many different approaches are: the fact I don't like routine, and the amount of different goals I've got. Some people would probably say that I spread myself too thin, but this is what keeps me sane (: - rok temu
Marcin48 - For me, routine is not bad. I like things which are familiar to me, even if they are not creative.
I hope time and effort put into learning will pay off.

But I realize I need some kind of boosters to accelerate my development when it comes to creativity. My future development may need more creativity.

You are good at creative approach to learning. I hope I will copy some of your useful methods of self-education in languages :-) Of course, slowly, at my pace... Everyone has their own pace :-)
- rok temu

Drugi z moich wpisów w języku polskim, jako że zależy mi na jak największym zakresie przekazu.

Mało który nauczyciel zajmuje się, a nawet powiedziałabym że całkiem możliwe że ma za mało wystarczająca wiedzę, aby doglębnie nauczyć swojego ucznia poprawnej wymowy w języku angielskim (chodzi mi o wymowę, a nie akcent, choć i nauka róznych akcentów może być jednym z celów). Wymowa jest nieziemsko ważna - pozwala nam być lepiej zrozumiałym, łatwiej jest nam zrozumieć innych, a także pozwala na poczucie większej swobody podczas posługiwania się językiem obcym.

Od jakiegoś czasu mialam w głowie myśl, że chciałabym popracować nad swoją wymową, która uparcie siedzi gdzieś pomiędzy brytyjskim a polskim. Zastanawiałam się kto może mnie tego nauczyć. Wiedziałam, że nie może być to zwykły nauczyciel angielskiego, a ktoś kto zajmuje się właśnie bardziej niszowym tematem poprawnej wymowy. Ktoś, kto wie jak ważne jest poprawne zaangażowanie oparatu mowy, ktoś kto sam potrafi niezykle dobrze imitować rodzimych użytkowników języka angielskiego, ktoś kto ma duże doświadczenie w wyłapywaniu błędów wymowy u innych i wskazaniu drogi w zniwelowaniu tych błędów.

Przypadkiem, a może i nie, trafiłam na tak zwanego trenera głosu, dialektu i akcentu. Jest to kobieta o niezwykłych umiejętnościach, jej zakres wiedzy daje efekt WOW. Niestety jest też to osoba zaangażowana w wiele poważnych projektów, np. pracuje na planach filmowych ucząc aktorów wymowy, i trudno nawiązać z nią kontakt. Aktualnie od dwóch miesięcy czekam na odpowiedź od niej, i pewnie jeszcze trochę sobie poczekam, hehe. Oczywiscie, jak można się spodziewać po takim doświadczeniu, jest to też osoba której usługi do tanich nie należą, mówiąc otwarcie pierwszy raz spotkałam się z taką ceną lekcji lol, ale jestem pewna że są one warte swojej ceny. Nie będę się dłużej nad nią aktualnie rozwodziła. Jak uda mi się w którymś momencie nawiązać z nią kontakt i przejść lekcję to napiszę kto to jest i jak to wszystko dokładnie wygląda.

Dlaczego w ogóle dodaję ten wpis. Czekając tak sobie na odpowiedź od trenerki akcentu natrafiłam ostatnio na Instagramie na Polkę która ma bardzo dobrą brytyjską wymowę i właśnie swoje nauczanie skupia na treningu wymowy. Można ją znaleźć pod nazwą 'anglojezycznie'. Nie śledziłam nie wiadomo jak kontentu który tam publikuje, ale dwa dni temu przykuło moją uwagę to, że ma kurs poswięcony tylko i wyłącznie wymowie brytyjskiej. Kurs można znaleźć na stronie kurswymowy.pl. Wykupiłam go dzisiaj wraz z indywidualną konsultacją językową, której termin aktualnie wyznaczam. Spędziłam dzisiaj 1.5h ucząc się materiałów z tego kursu i już teraz widzę, że był to strzał w dziesiątkę. Lucy ma naprawdę mega wiedzę, a materiały w kursie są świetne.

Piszę to, bo jeżeli komuś zależy na poprawieniu swojej wymowy, niezależnie z jakiego powodu, to zachęcam do sprawdzenia materiałów Lucy, czy to na Instagramie, czy na jej stronie o kursie wymowy. Mało jest ludzi, którzy potrafią w tak dogłębny sposób przekazać tak wartościową wiedzę. W końcu w nauce języka najważniejsze jest to, żeby potrafić porozumieć się z innymi, a poprawna wymowa pomaga na wielu płaszczyznach.
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - Mozemy byc super z gramatyki angielskiej i miec duzy zakres slownictwa, ale to wymowa ma wplyw na to, czy jestesmy rozumiani przez innych kiedy mowimy.
Moj 'goal' na ten rok, 2023, to praca nad wymowa, na poczatek to przerabianie kursu "Say it", a takze sluchanie roznych anglojezycznych youtuberow.
Chetnie zapoznam sie tez z podana strona przez @avayorica, gdyz uwazam, ze kazdy z uczacych sie tutaj ma odmienne doswiadczenia na polu nauki jezyka angielskiego i moze przez swoja wiedze przekazac cos wartosciowego dla innych.
avayorica - Dokładnie, można się zapierać rękami i nogami mówiąc że wymowa nie jest taka ważna, ale nie da się ukryć ze ma ogromne znaczenie. Z moich obserwacji wynika że z jakiegoś powodu jak dwóch obcokrajowcow rozmawia między sobą po angielsku i mają złą wymowę to rozumieją siebie nawzajem o wiele lepiej niż kiedy obcokrajowiec rozmawia z native speaker'em. Zawsze mnie zastanawiał ten fenomen 😄 - rok temu

18 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 47 times, including reading words and sentences aloud.
♥ I completed the last part of module 5 of Eating Psychology Coach Diploma (neuro linguistic programming) and took module 5 assessment.
♥ I did module 6 of Eating Psychology Coach Diploma from start to end, which was about psychology and coaching, and completed assignment 6.
♥ I took notes from Eating Psychology Coach Diploma - 500 words altogether.
♥ I spend 1.5 hours working on my pronouncination using kurswymowy.pl I did module 1, which was just an introduction, and a part of module 2 where IPA is nicely explained.
♥ I watched the last 3 episodes of 'Happy Valley'. And omg this series was just amazing! One of the best ones I've ever seen 😍 I recommend it to everybody who likes crime series and wants to work on their British English. It was filmed in West Yorkshire, so the way the actors talk is very interesting 😜
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - Recently I watched a movie with Brad Pitt “Bullet Train” (2021) and it seemed to me as a totally flop. Nowadays, it’s really difficult to find some good series and movies to watch. - rok temu zmieniany: rok temu
avayorica - My friends tried to persuade me to watch it with them in the cinema, but after checking out the trailer I knew straight away it'd be a total failure. Not even Bad Bunny, who appeared it in and is one of my favourite Spanish singers, could make me go and watch that rubbish 😅 - rok temu
londynwarszawianka - You saved your time and money to watch this movie.
I always try to see some trailers and it works well for me :)
I’ve watched another movie “Mrs Harris goes to Paris”. Plot situated in London, in 1950, about a cleaning lady who went to Paris to buy a gown from Dior.
I’ve noticed one sentence of the dialogue:
You are right, ducks.
Ducks - 'kochana, kochany', zwrot, ktory jest uzywany w odniesieniu do bliskich przyjaciol (BrE).
avayorica - Yeah, it's a very popular phrase in East Midlands and Derbyshire :) Kinda cute when people use it while talking with you. Apparently this word is derived from the Saxton word ducas, which meant a form of respect - rok temu
londynwarszawianka - I didn’t know about it. I was wondering why people call others ‘ducks’.😃Thanks for info :) - rok temu zmieniany: rok temu

19 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 94 times, including reading words and sentences aloud.
♥ I added 16 new words to my wordlist. That included checking the meaning of each one against Cambridge Dictionary and adding extra explanations if necessary. Cambridge Dictionary is more descriptive and allows better understanding of the situation in which the word should be used. I used to check some of the words there, but now I decided I'm gonna be checking all of them.
I also added some example sentences.
♥ I listened to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 37 minutes.
♥ On Wednesday I'm having a pronounciation consultation session with the founder of kurswymowy.pl I answered 10 pre-consultation questions, 800 words altogether.
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - I hope that after this consultation you can write more about your experience and practice as well. - rok temu
avayorica - Sure, I will! :) - rok temu

20 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 64 times, including reading all words aloud, comparing them with Cambridge Dictionary and adding extra sentences where needed.
♥ I listened to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 47 minutes.
♥ I completed the second part of pre-consultation pronunciation session, which included a voice recording of provided text, and two voice recordings where I answered two questions - 7 minutes of recording altogether.
♥ I wrote a 450-words essay to a question 'How could we improve the accuracy of eyewitness testimony?' for A-level Psychology.

Español:
♥ Escuché a K1 (Cuenca) y Exa FM (Quito) por una hora.
avayorica
darkobo - I'm impresssed. How much time did you spend on all those activities? - rok temu zmieniany: rok temu
londynwarszawianka - I’ve read your previous comment about vocabulary checking in a dictionary.
My favourite ones are Cambridge and Merriam- Webster dictionaries. I check the meanining of the every word scrupulously and try to understand some context related to it.
Different dictionaries include a great variety of sentences so it’s useful to read them all.
avayorica - @darkobo Thank you! :)
I think I'm actually able to tell almost exactly how long all activities took me and how I manage to do them all.

Revising English vocab took me just over an hour. I was a bit lazy in the morning so I did that while still chilling in bed.

I listened to the audiobook while doing make up and prepping breakfast. As mentioned in the post, that took me 47 minutes.

Then, prepping for the pronunciation session took me also around an hour, while I was at home. That included thinking what I actually want to say, recording myself a good few times, and writing an email.
- rok temu
avayorica - Writing an essay and revising Spanish vocab were both done on a break at work. My team and I always try to squeeze in two 1-hour breaks when possible. So I was revising vocab while eating and writing the essay after I was finished with food.

And I listen to ecuadorian radio stations while driving to and from work, which takes me an hour altogether.

So all activities took me less than 6 hours altogether :)
- rok temu
avayorica - @londynwarszawianka that's amazing that you spend extra time to make sure you now the meaning of words on a deeper level! I think doing this is crucial if we really want to know in which situations the word can be used :) - rok temu
londynwarszawianka - @avayorica - I’m doing this for myself as an additional practice. I’ve found that if I spend a little more time on it my understanding of some words and phrases is better and I can use them in a proper manner. - rok temu zmieniany: rok temu

21 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 71 times.
♥ I listened to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 1h 6 minutes.
♥ I completed half an essay (250 words - didn't feel the flow) on 'What is the role of social influence processes in social change?' for A-level Psychology.

Español:
♥ Revisé 108 palabras en SpanishDict.
♥ Escuché a Exa FM (Quito) por una hora.
♥ Escuché a Paulo Londra por una hora.
avayorica

22 Feb 2023

I had a 2-hour speech consultation with the founder of kurswymowy.pl.

I know I promised I'd post how it all went, and I will! I just need to wait for a couple of days to receive an email with the evaluation, so I'm able to write everything down in detail. It was impossible to memorise it all as she was very well-prepared and we did a lot.

But there's one thing I can already say - she's amazing and that lesson was so worth it! I just wish she did private lessons because she's so amazing. But I understand her need to focus on the course as she can help more people this way.

Stay tuned!
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - Did you have 2-hour speech consultation by Skype or by Zoom?
Now it is better to write everything in our language.
Czy mozesz napisac, czy cwiczylas pojedyncze wyrazy, czy zdania? Co zauwazylasz waznego po tej sesji? Odczulas jakas roznice w wymowie?
avayorica - I'll explain everything once I get the email with evaluation :) And I'll post everything in Polish :) - rok temu
londynwarszawianka - @avayorica, thank you in advance:) - rok temu zmieniany: rok temu

23 Feb 2023

♥ I revised new vocab 156 times. I paid a lot of attention to pronunciation, so going through them all took me nearly 2 hours.
♥ I listened to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 13 minutes.
avayorica

24 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 55 times.
♥ I listened to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 13 minutes.
♥ I finished the essay to the question 'What is the role of social influence processes in social change?' for A-level Psychology - 250 words.
♥ I watched 'Hot Fuzz' (and do not recommend it, lol)

Español:
♥ Revisé 50 palabras en SpanishDict.
avayorica

25 Feb 2023

♥ I revised new vocab 50 times, including working on pronunciation.
♥ I worked on a nutrition plan for a friend, that took me around 2 hours - setting up a client's account, writing a questionnaire, and reading a couple of articles.
♥ I watched the first episode of 'Collateral' (and I don't recommend it 😝)

Español:
♥ Completé tarea 13.8 del libro Spanish Verb Tenses.
♥ Tuve una lección con mi profesor de Ecuador 🇪🇨 por dos horas en Preply. Preparé con el por el parte oral de DELE examen que quiero tomar en mayo.
♥ Ví los videos de DELE examen en YouTube por una hora.
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - You’re as busy as a bee :) - rok temu

26 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I talked about nutrition for 2 hours straight.
Enjoyed it a lot, and that was the only thing I did today 😅

Today I received an email with evaluation of my pronunciation, so I'll make a post about it tomorrow :)
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - I feel some excitement about your future post related to the pronunciation session 😀
Please take your time, we can wait for it.

Tak jak obiecałam, opiszę dzisiaj swoją konsultację wymowy z założycielką kurswymowy.pl :)

Lucy jest naprawdę świetną osobą. Bardzo energiczną i pozytywną, przez co ma się wrażenie jakby znało się ją od lat. Rozmowa z nią to była sama przyjemność :)

Miałam trochę szczęścia, ponieważ nie miała ona żadnych ewaluacji wymowy zaraz po mojej sesji, więc spędziłam z nią 2 godziny zamiast jednej.

Rozmawiałyśmy tylko po angielsku. Chyba było to dla nas obydwóch bardziej naturalne przeprowadzić wszystko w ten sposób.

Lucy była bardzo dobrze przygotowana. Jak już się nagadałyśmy na różne tematy to przeszłyśmy do głownego wątku - czyli oceny wymowy.

Polegało to na tym że przed lekcją wysłała mi zadania w których miałam odpowiedzieć pisemnie na 10 pytań, i zrobić 3 nagrania w których w pierwszym nagraniu miałam przeczytać podany tekst, a w dwóch kolejnych odpowiedzieć ustnie na dwa pytania, tak aby wypowiedź do każdego zajęła przynajmniej 1-2 minuty. Odpowiedzi należało wysłać 1-2 dni przed konsultacją, aby mogła wszystko przeanalizować.

Okazało się że jej analiza była bardzo dogłębna i bardzo porządnie przygotowana, ponieważ zrobiła slajdy, w których odniosła się do moich indywidualnych potrzeb. Wszystko było bardzo przejrzyste i niezwykle pomocne! Po konsultacji poczekałam kilka dni na kolejny email od niej, gdzie opisała przebieg konsultacji, jej przemyślenia, i wszystko to co było zawarte w slajdach - czyli to nad czym mam się skupić w pracy nad swoją wymową.

Nie będę umieszczała wszystkiego co było w mailu, napiszę własnymi słowami najważniejsze rzeczy, nie wydaje mi się że byłoby odpowiednie umieszczanie całej ewaluacji, jako że wkłada ona w to dużo pracy. A więc do dzięła:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Po pierwsze. Mieszkam od lat w Wielkiej Brytanii, w rejonie East Midlands. Powiedziała, że w sposobie jaki mówię słychać mowę lokalną i niektóre słowa wypowiadam inaczej od niej, ale jest to związane z tym, że w różnych rejonach Anglii mówi sie w różny sposób. Zapytała się mnie czy chcę zniwelować te różnice i używać wymowy poułdniowej (londyńskiej na przykład). Powiedziałam że nie, jako że dla mnie ma większy sens porozumiewanie się w taki sam sposób jak ludzie wokół mnie. Głównie dotyczyło to wymowy /ʌ/.

Poza tym powiedziała że moja wymowa jest generalnie bardzo przejrzysta i mam duży potencjał do dalszego jej doskonalenia. Dodała że mój angielski jest łatwy do zrozumienia i nie mam żadnych poważnych problemów z akcentowaniem słów czy zdań.

Część wymowy samogłosek jest u mnie poprawna, jak naprzykład /ɜ:/ i /ɔ:/, a część wymaga pracy i uwagi nad wymową (zaraz do nich przejdę). Jeżeli chodzi o spółgłoski to nie mam z nimi zbytnich problemów (oprócz jednej), ale mogę popracować nad przejrzystością ich wymowy.

Samogłoski nad którymi mam pracować to /ɪ/ i /i:/ jako że zdarza mi się je wymawiać w typowy dla Polaków sposób, czyli jako /i/.

Muszę także popracować nad dyftongiem /əʊ/ aby nie wymawiać go jak /ɒ/.

Ze spółgłosek problem sprawia mi wymowa /t/. Wymawiam ją za bardzo po polsku, gdzie jak opisała w angielskiej wymowie robi się tak jakby dodatkowe wypuszczenie powietrza aby ją lepiej zaakcentować. I to też się łączy z moją wymową /d/ jak na przyklad w wyrazie 'broad'. Za słabo wychodzi mi to /d/, jest za miękkie, robi mi się z niego /t/.

O dziwo, czego sie w ogóle nie spodziwałam, moja wymowa /ð/ i /θ/ też zostawia trochę do życzenia, także to kolejna sprawa do przepracowania.

Do każdego z tych samogłosek i spółgłosek dała mi przykładowe słowa, które też ćwiczyłyśmy podczas konsultacji.

Jeżeli chodzi o całe zdania to powiedziała abym zwróciła większą uwagę na tak zwane słabe formy. Chodzi w nich o to że przy wypowiadaniu zdań formy gramatyczne nie mają tak mocnego wydźwięku jak przy wypowiadaniu ich jako pojedyńcze słowa. Są to na przykład takie słowa jak 'some', 'him' 'us', 'of', 'could' itp.

Kolejną sprawą jest tak zwany word linking. Mam tendencje do wypowiadania słów osobno, a powinny być one w zdaniach wypowiadane w sposób łączony aby brzmieć bardziej naturalnie i płynnie.

I jako ogólne zalecenia mam:
- przejście przez cały kurs wymowy (w końcu też na to wszystko się zdecydowałam :) )
- zacząć zwracać uwagę na słowa/zwroty/zdania które używam regularnie na co dzień i sprawdzić czy faktycznie wszystko dobrze wymawiam lub też spróbować wymawiać jeszcze lepiej
- słuchać jak najwięcej się da. Powiedziała że od czasu do czasu jak z kimś rozmawiam mam się skupić na samym sposobie mowy danej osoby, a nie na przekazie. Tylko tu oczywiście trzeba uważać żeby nie wyjść na gbura, hehe
- sprawdzać wymowę w słownikach, najbardziej poleca Oxford Learner's Dictionary
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tak więc to są głowne sprawy w moim przypadku.
Może nie brzmi to przerażająco z punktu widzenia innej osoby, ale ja wiem, że przede mną jest wieeele pracy.
Czuję że ta konsultacja w moim przypadku była niezbędna, jako że z niektórych błędów nawet nie zdawałam sobie sprawy, a Lucy wykryła je bezbłędnie. Dzięki niej wiem także na czym najbardziej mam się skupić. No i poza tym mam niezwykle profesjonalne i bezsenne narzędzia do nauki!
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - Good job! Wykonalas kawalek dobrej pracy nad swoja wymowa, bowiem korekcja bledow mowienia musi byc oceniona przez kogos innego, gdyz sami siebie slyszymy inaczej, stad nagrywanie jest pomocne.
Dobry pomysl do wdrozenia; nagrywanie i odsluchiwanie swojej wypowiedzi.
Kazdy powinien nad tym zagadnieniem popracowac, a ten post pokazuje jakie popelniamy bledy wymowy w jezyku angielskim i jak to sie ma do naszego ojczystego jezyka.
@avayorica - Good luck with your pronunciation and wishing you further successes on this field.
avayorica - Oh yeah, recording is one of the exercises on my list. I forgot to mention it :) One of the best ways to track progress :) - rok temu

27 Feb 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 111 times, including working on pronunciation.
♥ I revised 4 A4 pages from the chapter about attachment for A-level Psychology.
♥ I filled in one A4 sheet with handwritten notes about Attachment.
♥ I wrote a 600-words guide about carbohydrates.

Español:
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - Can you please write here which carbs are the best for eating? Healthy ones, any short list.
Thanks in advance:)
- rok temu
avayorica - In a nutshell - the best carbohydrates are complex carbohydrates, which are also fibre-rich.
Some of the foods made of complex carbs are whole-grain pasta, rice and bread (bread can be deceitful as it can be brown in colour but made od plain flour, so you need to read the ingredient list and look for wholegrain flour), legumes and vegetables.
Fruits are also healthy carbs. They are classified as simple sugars, but because they contain fibre they are not digested the same way as refined foods, so they are totally healthy to eat without any restrictions.
- rok temu

28 Feb 2023

OK, that was a proper bad day. It started off we me nearly having a car crash. Then J wanted to take part jn Lucy's live about pronunciation, but poor little soul lasted only 10 minutes and she had to post-pone it cuz she was feeling unwell. And the cherry on top was me deciding to write a guide to fats. I kept on saving the file regularly, and once I was done, which took me around 3 hours (research + writing) J did my last save, Word crashed and I lost the whole file. I felt like crying, literally. I really don't know what I've done in the past life to be punished so badly heh.

soo...

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 61 times, including working on pronunciation.
♥ I revised 7 A4 pages from the chapter about attachment for A-level Psychology.
♥ I filled in two A4 sheets with handwritten notes about Attachment.
♥ I wrote a 700-words guide on fats (which, as stated above, I lost it all and will have to redo it...)

Español:
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - Yeah, I get it. Next days will be happier than the last ones. Wishing you always nice days :) - rok temu

1 Mar 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 55 times, including working on pronunciation.
♥ I listened to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 1 hour.
♥ I revised 5 A4 pages from the chapter about attachment for A-level Psychology.
♥ I filled in two A4 sheets with handwritten notes about Attachment.

Español:
♥ Revisé 24 palabras en SpanishDict.
♥ Escuché a K1 por 30 minutos.
♥ Tuve una lección con mi profesor de Ecuador 🇪🇨 por dos horas en Preply. Preparé con el por la parte de comprensión auditiva y la parte escrita de DELE.
avayorica

2 Mar 2023

I decided to have an easy day. Instead of studying I caught up on some sleep and trained at the gym for 2 hours.
The only study-related thing I did was to listen to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 36 minutes.
avayorica

3 Mar 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 115 times, including working on pronunciation.

Español:
♥ Tuve una lección con mi profesor de Ecuador 🇪🇨 por dos horas en Preply. Preparé con el por la parte oral y la parte escrita de DELE.
avayorica

04 Mar 2023

A very busy day!

English:
♥ I wrote a new guide to fats - 720 words
♥ I wrote a guide to proteins - 520 words
♥ I completed module 7 (Skills and Clients - coaching communication and questioning skills), module 8 (The Coaching Blueprint - coaching, GROW model, measuring progress), module 9 (Complex Clients - multiple intelligences, personality types, clients that feel stuck, key skills of a successful coach) and module 10 (Coaching Business - business plan and registering a business) of Eating Psychology Coach Diploma.
And that's the end, I finally finished it all and passed the course with a distinction :) I really enjoyed, learnt a lot useful stuff!
♥ I took notes from the above 4 modules - 1700 words altogether.

05 Mar 2023

I'm gonna write straight away about today's day as I'm not planning on doing anything else than I've already done:
♥ I wrote a training plan, with some tips - 700 words altogether
avayorica
londynwarszawianka - Congrats on an excellent grade! 🎉Now you’re a professional coach. You really learnt so much about eating and psychology.
How long did you study? Is it was the online course or you had to go to the uni?
It’s a time to celebrate your diploma :)
avayorica - Thank you! 😊
This course gives me CPD points, which means that it's targeted at people who want to continue their professional development.
I'm certified in personal training and as a nutritional advisor, so I've done Eating Psychology to expand my knowledge, and I'm planning to do a few more courses.
The courses which give me CPD points are done online, personal trainer and nutritional advisor ones were done in person.
- rok temu
avayorica - My long-term goal is to study dietetics at uni, that's why I'm currently doing A-levels, which are needed to study for a degree.
Not gonna lie, it's hard to do it all as an adult. Working full-time, studying and trying to find time for other things. And it's gonna get even harder once I go to uni, especially because of this stupid inflation.
But the job I currently have, even though it's well-paid, is not what I wanna do at all, and nutrition is my passion, so I want to pursue it :)
londynwarszawianka - Thanks for answering me. It’s good because you’re a trainer and advisor as well so you can advise someone about a proper diet.
I have a question: When is the best time to eat fruits, before meals or after?
Thx :)
- rok temu
avayorica - I really wouldn't worry about the timing for eating fruits. Once you start restricting yourself, thinking whether it'd be better to eat in the morning, or in the afternoon, before or after a meal, on its own or with other food, you'll end up restricting yourself and will eat less of it than normal. Fruits are great and should be eaten whenever possible. The only time I wouldn't eat them is right before bedtime, but then, I wouldn't eat any kind of food right before bedtime. This is the time for the body to rest, not digest :) - rok temu zmieniany: rok temu
londynwarszawianka - Thank you for your advice :) - rok temu

06 Mar 2023 - One more day of rest from everything 😛

07 Mar 2023

English:
♥ I revised new vocab 177 times, including working on pronunciation.
♥ I listened to 'How Not to Die' on Audible for 16 minutes.

Español:
♥ Ví un vídeo en YouTube sobre seis mitos de nutrición: https://youtu.be/he5h2hRaEt8
avayorica