Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - I would strongly recommend Markus Hotel
Writing - I should turn off the radio
Writing - There is a great restaurant near the shopping center
Writing - Dear Students
Writing - Enjoy your holiday!
Writing - I hate maths!
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - What can you tell us about yourself?
Writing - Military course
Writing - Clean your room!
Writing - My family
Writing - My favourite music band
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - Would you like to play tennis with me?
Writing - A blog post about someone you like
Writing - My new living room
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - My favourite country is...
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - A shopping list
Writing - I can't do the shopping