Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - Describe your room
Writing - You can take bus number 456
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - A shopping list
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - Offering help
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - I'm helping my friend
Writing - My family
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - Daily routine
Writing - A date
Writing - An advertisement
Writing - What is your favourite food?
Writing - Leon's plans for next week
Writing - I have become a vegetarian
Writing - There is a great restaurant near the shopping center
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Have a great time!
Writing - I wanted to know...
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - My favourite dish
Writing - I need glasses
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - A city that you always wanted to visit
Writing - The worst day for a student