Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - A blog post about someone you like
Writing - How do I get to Cracow?
Writing - Describe your friend
Writing - I'm so sorry
Writing - The Cannes Film Festival
Writing - Can you buy it for me, please?
Writing - Describe your room
Writing - I hate maths!
Writing - A note to your roommate
Writing - Daily routine
Writing - Take long walks
Writing - A city that you always wanted to visit
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - I'm helping my friend
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - I'm interested in tennis
Writing - I'm sorry for being late, but...
Writing - A chair for sale
Writing - The staff room is on the second floor
Writing - Clean your room!
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - A postcard from Rome
Writing - The worst day for a student
Writing - Can you buy something for dinner, please?