ZALOGUJ SIĘ

'Quite some' - jak to się je:)

11 lat temuostatnia aktywność: 11 lat temu
W jaki sposób czyli z czym można łączyć jeszcze 'quite some' oprócz 'time' - quite some time? Czy z każdym przymiotnikiem i przysłówkiem? W gramatyce w lekcji nie ma o tym w ogóle mowy. Jest tylko jedno przykładowe zdanie z 'time'. Reszty trzeba się domyślać. Może ktoś z was pomoże?
E
efogt

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 1

Pogrzebałem i to co wygrzebałem:

This may seem like an odd question but there is quite some difference between eating styles, especially eating related to what is often viewed as ‘naughty’ food.
Get slim and stay slim. Ashcroft, Jennifer J. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1989

There was quite some ash on the end of the Havana.
Murder forestalled. Chester, P. UK: Chivers Press, 1990

Because these canisters when they do blow they can spread debris quite some considerable distances.
Talk on fire prevention (Public/institutional). Recorded on 27 April 1993

The manual is very explicit on the subject, and covers everything you're likely to need to know in quite some depth, including an enlightened explanation of IRQ, DMA and port assignments.
[Articles from Practical PC]. London: HHL Publishing group, 1992

‘It could take quite some days,’ the stranger replied.
West of Bohemia. Steele, Jessica. Richmond, Surrey: Mills & Boon, 1993

‘Old Darlington was quite some place to live in and I reckon daily life must have been some sort of gamble,’ said Joan.
[Northern Echo]. u.p., n.d., World affairs material

quite some time - jest bezapelacyjnie numerem 1:)
quantum137
efogt - Dziękuję, dziękuję i jeszcze raz dziękuję. Nie masz pojęcia ile się naszukałam w necie czegoś na dane zagadnienie:)Bezskutecznie....
Pozdrawiam.
- 11 lat temu
quantum137 - Nie ma za co:)
Pozdrówka!
- 11 lat temu zmieniany: 11 lat temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.