ZALOGUJ SIĘ

GPT Prompts - Opisz strasznego kaca, używając języka renesansowego angielskiego arystokraty.

zmodyfikowany: 8 miesięcy temuostatnia aktywność: 8 miesięcy temu
GPT prompts- Opisz strasznego kaca, używając języka renesansowego angielskiego arystokraty.

Lamentable Hangover Misery

Verily, I find myself in a most dire and lamentable state this morn, plagued by a wretched affliction known as a "hangover."

My head doth throb with the intensity of a thousand war drums, and mine stomach churns as if possessed by the demons of old.

Methinks I am beset by a malaise so profound, that not even the most skilled apothecary could alleviate this woe that courses through my noble veins.

Alas, I am but a pitiful soul, cast adrift in a sea of misery and regret, longing for the solace of sweet relief.
piotr.grela
darkobo - He, he, fajne. Jakby człowiek nie znał z autopsji, to ciężko byłoby zrozumieć ;)
Aczkolwiek wydaje mi się, że mimo prób to mało renesansowo-arystokratyczny ten język, z naciskiem na "wydaje mi się", bo prawdę mówiąc nie mam pojęcia o tym, jak wygląda renesansowy angielski, tym bardziej używany przez arystokratów.
- 8 miesięcy temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.