ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Jak jest roznica i ktora forma jest poprawna:

2 lata temuostatnia aktywność: 2 lata temu
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Czy
Have you got any plans for the weekend?
J
Jerzy.L
londynwarszawianka - Obie sa poprawne, a takze obie sa uzywane, jedni wola pierwsza wersje, inni druga. Nie ma znaczenia, ktora zostanie uzyta, wazne jest tylko to, aby osoba zadajaca pytanie uzyskala odpowiedz.

1. Have you got any plans for the weekend?
Or a shorter informal version (casual): 2. Got any plans for the weekend? - Where the pronoun is omitted (have you). Te dwie wersje wiecej powszechne (more common) in British English (BrE).

3. Do you have any plans for weekend? - more common in American English (AmE).

Nalezy rozroznic czasownik 'have' od czasownika 'have got', gdzie 'have got' jest uzywany w okreslonych przypadkach. Mozna uzywac pytania: Do you have....?, jesli sprawia to mniejsza trudnosc.
- 2 lata temu zmieniany: 2 lata temu
Jerzy.L - Dziękuję za wyjaśnienie 🙂 - 2 lata temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 1

Poprawne raczej obie. Pewnie bardziej popularna będzie wersja z "Do"
N
netis7
piotr.grela - Racja obie formy są poprawne.
Na egzaminach może bardziej oczekiwane by było pytanie z "do"
Chociaż mi się podoba pytanie z "have got", "Have you got any plans for the weekend?"
A jeszcze piękniejsza jest forma potoczna, przy zastosowaniu elipsy językowej.
"Got any plans for the weekend?"
Jerzy.L - Dziękuję za odpowiedź 🙂 - 2 lata temu
londynwarszawianka - Pytanie Do you have....? oraz pytanie Have you got...? - to formy formalne (formal), a nie potoczne.

Inne wersje tego pytania:
1. What do you do on the weekend?
2. Do you have a plan for the weekend?/Have you got a plan for the weekend?
3. What plans do you have on the weekend?/What plans have you got on the weekend?
4. Any plans for the weekend?
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
6. What have you planned for the weekend?
7. What are you doing on the weekend?
netis7 - @londynwarszawianka, rozwaliłaś system :) - 2 lata temu
londynwarszawianka - @netis7 - Thanks. Gdzies trzeba cwiczyc gramatyke :)

The questions about the weather, weekend, hobby, some activities in free time, pets..., are good conversation starters.
Exercise: Write ten sentences about your favourite topic and practise it, read loudly to yourself or to any family member.
netis7 - Good point! Writing sentence with words who we can't remember is also good habit. But I didn't enough time to practice everything what I want to. - 2 lata temu
londynwarszawianka - You wrote your comment in English so it's a small practice. Everyone needs more time to learn something, but time is not like a rubber band :) - 2 lata temu zmieniany: 2 lata temu
netis7 - Yes, sometimes I try writing something in English, but not often. Sometimes I read something like today. I was looking for the difference between "stare" and "gaze". But, in this example, I failed. Some people write that "gaze" is a little more "nice" while the others write it about "stare" and they claim that "gaze" is a little impolite. - 2 lata temu
londynwarszawianka - @netis7 It’s a good writing and a great comment. Can you check your previous one? - 2 lata temu zmieniany: 2 lata temu
netis7 - I don't know what I did wrong. My English is so poor. The only one thing what I see is: "sentences." Maybe instead of "words who" should be "words which"? - 2 lata temu zmieniany: 2 lata temu
londynwarszawianka - Yes. You’re right.
Words which we can't remember. -
'Who' is only related to people.
I didn't enough time...-
There's a lack of the verb 'have'; I didn't have enough time.
Your English isn't poor, you need write more here as a practice.
londynwarszawianka - One tip from psychology: Nie myslimy, ani nie mowimy zle o sobie. Nie utrwalamy ‘negatywizmow’ na swoj temat w umysle, swoich wlasnych, ani obcych.
W nauce, tak jak i w zyciu potrzebny jest pozytywizm.
Please start saying the affirmation: I am good at English :)
netis7 - I'm a realistic person :) I started learning 7 years ago.... and still I make such simple mistakes... like missing "have". I read it many times and didn't see that. But, I am patient :) Thank you for conversation, correction and motivation :) - 2 lata temu
londynwarszawianka - Don’t worry it’s learning, and everyone makes some mistakes :-)
I read my comments also after writing and correct them if I find something wrong.
Thanks too for a chat.
darkobo - "make a mistake" ;) - 2 lata temu
londynwarszawianka - @darkobo Thanks :) I’ve done my homework... - 2 lata temu zmieniany: 2 lata temu
netis7 - I am using a "Language tool". It helps to make less mistakes. For example, in previous sentence I wrote "making" instead of "to make" :) - 2 lata temu
londynwarszawianka - Glad to know about it.
In my writing, I don’t use anything. But, it’s useful to check some grammar with a ‘language tool’ when there’s a need for formal texts.

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.