ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Make a conversation. Let's do that.

zmodyfikowany: 2 lata temuostatnia aktywność: 2 lata temu
Hello.
I would like to ask if anyone wants to chat with me with WhatsApp as part of study. I'm looking for a partner who is able to talk freely as me. I need keep my skills up and improving myself as much as possible. We will be exchanging our experience of course. If you are interested, let's do that.
ghootic
ghootic - ok, so i'm after lesson, i payed around 6zł (pay pal) for the first lesson because i had a 70% discount with link:
https://preply.com/pl/?pref=NDkyMDk0Nw==
You can also use this link, then you will give the same discount as i got.

I have to admit that I am really surprised and did not expect to be able to take a lesson with a native speaker for as cheap as I paid. I willingly recommended, use my link and improve your skills with real good atmosphere.
- 2 lata temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 2

Remember, you can find English native speaker for about 10 PLN.
N
netis7
ghootic - TELL ME HOW ? - 2 lata temu
netis7 - There are many online platforms. I did a review of these sites and found Preply to be the best. On Preply you can search for a tutor according to various criteria, including price. There are several former British colonies in Africa and you will find natives in the same time zone for prices from 8 PLN. If you decide to use it, I am sending my referral link. We both get some bonuses with this link. https://preply.com/pl/?pref=NDMwMTU5Mw== - 2 lata temu
ang-nsw - Hi, could I also use the link? - 2 lata temu
avayorica - I use Preply for my English lessons too :D - 2 lata temu
netis7 - ang-nsw: Everybody can use this link. - 2 lata temu
ang-nsw - @netis7: OK, thank you! - 2 lata temu zmieniany: 2 lata temu

I have already logged in to this website and set up a lesson with a native speaker on Saturday. I give you more information after the tutorial for others who are looking for the same way to learn English. thanks for your help and I hope this communicator is real, if not then I will only lose a few zł, but honestly I have to try it first :)
ghootic
netis7 - I use it for a few months. If your first lesson was not good, you can change a tutor without paying, but I never used this option. It's not fair for the tutor. Before booking, you can read about competences of every tutor and watch her/his presentation. - 2 lata temu zmieniany: 2 lata temu