ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Ktoś mógłby sprawdzić czy nie ma błędów. Dziękuje

3 lata temuostatnia aktywność: 3 lata temu
Dzień dobry czy ktoś mógłby mi sprawdzić czy popełniłem jakieś błędy i jeśli tak to jakie. Dziękuje za pomoc

Could do a very well-paid job they dont enjoy ?(why?whynot?)

Doing a well-paid job that I didn't enjoy would be tiring for longer peroid of time. When you do things that you don't like, time passes slowly and you just wait until the end. From the other hand if I needed money I could sacrifice for that. Its only reason for doing a well-paid job that I didn't enjoy.
Would you have enough courage to study a subject they love but whitch is said to have no career prospects?(why?why not?)

I would prefer to study this subject that I don't love but is whitch is necessary if I have career prospects. In these hard times labour market requires knowledge so if I want make career I need to study subject that is usefull ,but again I honestly belive that if you are good in something you can earn money from that. There is no rule, just you need to do whaat you think is right.
A
aragorn280

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 1

Poniżej masz edytowane teksty. W przypadkach sth/sth podałam Ci alternatywne opcje, więc możesz sobie wybrać tą, która Ci bardziej "pasuje". W nawiasach masz słowa, którymi możesz zastąpić "tiring" oraz "slow", a nie zmieniają bardzo kontekstu wypowiedzi. Mam nadzieję, że pomogłam :)

1. Could you do a very well-paid job you don't enjoy?
Doing a well paid job I don't like/dislike would be tiring (exhausting) for a longer period of time. When you do things you don't like/dislike, time passes slow (slower) and you stuck, in a way, in a dead end job. On the contrary/on the other hand, if I needed money, I would sacrifice myself in this case - it's the only one reason I'd choose a well-paid job I don't like/dislike.

2. Would you have enough courage to study a subject you love but is said to have no career prospects?
I'd prefer to study a subject I don't love but is necessary for my future career prospects. During hard times labour market requires knowledge, so if I want to make a career, I need to study something useful, however, I honestly believe that if you're good at something, you can/are able to earn money from that thing. There are no rules, you simply do this what you think is right.
Wikkua
3 lata temuzmieniany: 3 lata temu
aragorn280 - Dziękuje za pomoc ;) - 3 lata temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.