ZALOGUJ SIĘ

POST NA STRONĘ INTERNETOWA - ZADANIE DOMOWE

zmodyfikowany: 5 lat temuostatnia aktywność: 5 lat temu
Witam,

Z angielskiego mam następujące zadanie:
The My Story website publishes stories from the public about their experiences and achievements. Write your own story to submit to the website.

Poniżej moja historia. Proszę o sprawdzenie, i ewentualne uwagi. Z góry dziękuję ! :)

Need to learn English

I wanted to work in international company, but without English it was impossible. So, I decided to enrol for a course at English school and go for classes twice a week. It was a huge challenge for me. I wanted to learn English because I wanted to get this job. I soon see that my english is getting better. I began to realise how important English is in the international environment: at work is possible to communicate with many foreign people. It's not an easy language to learn, but it's very satisfying. I feel like I've achieved a lot. Now, when I'm at my work, I can understand many English e-mails. I'm sure I make a lot of mistakes, but in this environment, people are very kind to me.
D
daniello91

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 1

Daniello
1. To work for a company is a standard expression, I think.
2. I attended English lessons twice a week or; After being accepted I attended...
3. I soon see...Why did you use this tense?
4. My suggestion is to delete '...: at work it is possible till the end of the sentence.
5. You repeat too often: I want to... or environment.
6. Last sentence is suger-coated.

Hopfully, you will find my remarks useful. They are not a full solution.
abmmichal
5 lat temuzmieniany: 5 lat temu
Gość - I second that. You could also rewrite "I can understand many English e-mails", because it sounds a little unnatural. I’d suggest "Now, when I’m at work, I have no trouble understanding e-mails written in English." or "Reading e-mails written in English is much easier now". - 5 lat temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.