Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - Free maths classes
Writing - I don't agree with you
Writing - Excuses
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - Give it a try!
Writing - I'm interested in tennis
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - I didn't have time to walk the dog
Writing - I wanted to know...
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - Gadget Swap Party
Writing - Can you buy it for me, please?
Writing - I'm going on a job interview today
Writing - My family
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - I'm sorry for being late, but...
Writing - "Screencon" film festival
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - "The Corrs" concert
Writing - A shopping list
Writing - A postcard from Rome
Writing - Can I ask you to watch the reality show today?