Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - The best invention in the world
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - Describe your friend
Writing - The Family Life Contest
Writing - What is your favourite food?
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - My family
Writing - I had to go out for a while
Writing - Smoking is banned in this pub
Writing - I don't know how to get the stain out
Pozwól, że się przedstawię
Writing - A three-week diet
Writing - How to learn pronunciation
Writing - Daily routine
Writing - I'm in trouble
Writing - I went to the doctor
Writing - A chair for sale
Writing - "The Corrs" concert
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - Describe your room