Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - Art classes
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - Your free time
Writing - Leon's plans for next week
Writing - A message on answering machine
Writing - I should turn off the radio
Writing - I'd like to eat some spaghetti
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - Which mobile phone would you recommend to me?
Writing - A shopping list
Writing - My favourite music band
Writing - A postcard from Rome
Writing - A chair for sale
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - I lost my book
Writing - I'm going on a job interview today
Writing - I can't do the shopping
Writing - Daily routine
Writing - They are playing a concert!