Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - I hate maths!
Writing - How can I improve my grade?
Writing - I'm going on a job interview today
Writing - Advantages of having higher education
Writing - Why are people afraid of rats?
Writing - Can you buy it for me, please?
Writing - My favourite dish
Writing - I should turn off the radio
Writing - What can you tell us about yourself?
Writing - Holiday by the sea
Writing - I'd like to eat some spaghetti
Writing - Enjoy your holiday!
Writing - Offering help
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - I couldn't open the door
Writing - A message on answering machine
Writing - I used to smile very often
Writing - I had a terrible headache
Writing - I can't do the shopping
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - Looking for a lover
Writing - Would you like to play tennis with me?
Writing - Excuses
Writing - You can take bus number 456
Writing - An advertisement
Writing - Military course