Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - A future job
Writing - I'm in trouble
Writing - I used to smile very often
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - Looking for a lover
Writing - My new living room
Writing - Offering help
Writing - A self-defence course
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - How to feel safe in your own house?
Writing - A date
Writing - The Family Life Contest
Writing - I'd like to eat some spaghetti
Writing - Lactose intolerance
Writing - I need glasses
Writing - When I was younger, I used to play an interesting game
Writing - Useless Body Parts
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - My unsuccessful public speech
Writing - Daily routine
Writing - I have become a vegetarian
Writing - My bathroom is flooded again!
Writing - You will learn how to relax
Writing - Thank you for the recipe
Writing - Clean your room!