Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - Clean your room!
Writing - How can I improve my grade?
Writing - What can you tell us about yourself?
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - I used to smile very often
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - I am extremely sorry
Writing - What would you do in this situation?
Writing - Leon's plans for next week
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - Your free time
Writing - A message on answering machine
Writing - What animal does he/she resemble?
Writing - There is a great restaurant near the shopping center
Writing - How do I get to Cracow?
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - Holiday abroad
Writing - A shopping list
Writing - My favourite film
Writing - I'm helping my friend
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - I can't do the shopping
Writing - A new bank account
Writing - Can you buy it for me, please?