Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - A safety training course
Writing - I lost my wallet
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Adam's plan for the whole week
Writing - Geology is a really interesting branch of knowledge
Writing - The staff room is on the second floor
Pisanie - Randka
Writing - Lost ID
Writing - A chair for sale
Writing - What games do you play?
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - I went to the doctor
Writing - An invitation
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - I'm sorry for being late, but...
Writing - Installing a new program
Writing - A blog post about someone you like
Writing - Describing a new flatmate
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - My computer broke down
Writing - I'd like to eat some spaghetti