Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - I should turn off the radio
Writing - A date
Writing - Can you buy it for me, please?
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - Would you like to play tennis with me?
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - My favourite restaurant
Writing - A note to your roommate
Writing - Take long walks
Writing - I had a terrible headache
Writing - Daily routine
Writing - A Christmas time
Writing - Advantages of having higher education
Writing - The worst day for a student
Writing - Why are people afraid of rats?
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - I found a jacket for you
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - I can't do the shopping
Writing - My favourite flower shop