Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - The worst day for a student
Writing - My family
Writing - Would you like to play tennis with me?
Writing - Are you good at sports?
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - A fairy tale
Writing - A date
Writing - My favourite dish
Writing - A shopping list
Writing - Lost ID
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - How can I improve my grade?
Writing - The staff room is on the second floor
Writing - How do I get to Cracow?
Writing - I hate maths!
Writing - My unsuccessful public speech
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - I'm interested in tennis
Writing - Can you buy it for me, please?
Writing - The best invention in the world
Writing - "The Corrs" concert
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future