Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - Take long walks
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Offering help
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - A three-week diet
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - Things I want to do today
Writing - I'm sorry for being late, but...
Writing - I hate maths!
Writing - I'm having a nap
Writing - I'm going on a job interview today
Writing - Which mobile phone would you recommend to me?
Writing - A short comment
Writing - I lost my book
Writing - Describing a new flatmate
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - Gadget Swap Party
Writing - Military course
Writing - How do I get to Cracow?
Writing - There is a great restaurant near the shopping center
Writing - A blog post about someone you like
Writing - I love shopping!
Writing - What can you tell us about yourself?
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - Clean your room!
Writing - My bathroom is flooded again!