Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - I found a jacket for you
Writing - A blog post about someone you like
Writing - A garden party
Writing - Excuses
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - I found a bag
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - Why did they break up?
Writing - Free maths classes
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - A message on answering machine
Writing - You can take bus number 456
Writing - My family
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - Where do you come from?
Writing - My favourite restaurant
Writing - I had a terrible headache
Writing - Things that make me happy
Writing - Art classes
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - My new living room
Writing - Offering help
Writing - I am sorry about that
Writing - I'm sorry for being late, but...