Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - A message on answering machine
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - I need glasses
Writing - I'm having a nap
Writing - Things in my bag
Writing - I had a terrible headache
Writing - Can you buy it for me, please?
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - I can't do the shopping
Writing - It's time to party!
Writing - I used to smile very often
Writing - Smoking in public - are you for or against?
Writing - My family
Writing - My favourite music band
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - A shredder for sale
Writing - A date
Writing - I'm helping my friend
Writing - Why did they break up?
Writing - The Family Life Contest
Writing - A note to your roommate
Writing - You can take bus number 456