Języki
Tylko bez żadnej odpowiedzi
Writing - A short comment
Writing - My bathroom is flooded again!
Writing - Offering help
Writing - Asking for help
Writing - Inviting friends
Writing - The flight was really exciting
Writing - Things to do in the nearest future
Writing - A message on answering machine
Writing - I lost my book
Writing - What is your favourite food?
Writing - My favourite restaurant
Writing - I went to the doctor
Writing - You can take bus number 456
Writing - An e-mail to a friend in England
Writing - How do I get to Cracow?
Writing - A house for sale
Writing - Let me introduce myself...
Writing - Phone conversation
Writing - Why did they break up?
Writing - My favourite flower shop
Writing - I can't go to the match
Writing - "Screencon" film festival
Writing - I will never trust him again
Writing - A football match
Writing - My family