ZALOGUJ SIĘ

Witam, czy mógłby mi ktoś sprawdzić, czy poprawnie opisałam miejsce w którym mieszkam?

7 lat temuostatnia aktywność: 7 lat temu
I live in a flat. I have a bungalow and a single-family house. The house is in a village. It is modern and built of brick. There are nine rooms inside. There are two rooms, bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, boiler room and two corridors. The kitchen has a fridge, dishwasher, sink and kitchen cabinets. In the living room there is a TV, a couch and two armchairs, a coffee table, a wall hanging photo family. In the boiler room there is a stove and stairs to the attic. In my room there is a bed, a computer, a table and an armchair, hanging posters on the wall. The second room is a guest room, there is a bed and a wardrobe. The bedroom is small and it is my parents' room. There is a TV, a bed and two night tables. The bathroom is large, straight to the door there is a toilet, left washing machine, right bathtub and washbasin, over the sink is hanging mirror. I like my house, it is cozy..
R
rock.girl18

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.

Odpowiedzi: 1

Widzę tu sporo błędów. Przede wszystkim zdecyduj się, gdzie mieszkasz - flat - to mieszkanie z reguły w bloku, choć może być też granny-flat i jest to z reguły przybudówka do domku jednorodzinnego.
Bungalow to domek parterowy. Single-family house to może być domek jednorodzinny, ale jeśli masz na myśli dome wolnostojący to juz będzie to detached house, bliźniak to semi-detached house, a szeregowiec to terraced house.

Piszesz, że masz bngalow, czy też raczej dom, a zdaje mi się z dalszej treści, że to Twoi rodzice mają dom.

"There are nine rooms inside. There are two rooms, bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, boiler room and two corridors."
two rooms - jakie?
bedroom - tylko jedna sypialnia? co najmniej dziwne w domu, który ma w sumie 9 pomieszczeń.

"The kitchen has a fridge ..." - kuchnia z pewnością niczego nie posiada, jeżeli już to "There is a fridge, ... in the kitchen"

"a wall hanging photo family" - fotograficzna rodzina wisząca na ścianie? już raczej "a family photo hanging on a wall", być może "a wall hanging family photo" też byłoby dobrze.

"The second room is a guest room" - chyba napisałbym raczej "Another room is ..."

"The bathroom is large, straight to the door there is a toilet, left washing machine, right bathtub and washbasin, over the sink is hanging mirror. " - There is a toilet in front of the door, a washing machine on the left and a bathtub and a washbasin on the right (hand side). There is a mirror on the wall above the washbasin. (sink to zlewozmywak)

I ogólnie, rozumiem, że starałaś się trzymać amerykańskiego angielskiego (bathtub, cozy).

To tyle, inni pewnie coś dorzucą na temat składni ;)
darkobo
7 lat temuzmieniany: 7 lat temu

Wykup dostęp, aby dodać komentarz.